San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

They’re probably my favourite vampire movies, heavy emphasis on the gore and horror though.

1 Like

I kinda like the idea that when they broke free from the scourge they took all the Gargoyles and use them as part of their architecture.

2 Likes

That stuff doesn’t bother me at all for sure.

Hah I like this idea too! And painted them red, because you know, blood and vampires.

1 Like

I love the ideas brought up in the OP’s post so far. Fantastic ideas overall especially in regards to customization. Liadrin being rezzed as one would be hilariously ironic.

3 Likes

Thanks very much and I know right? It’d piss off many for sure but I’d just be sitting here laughing.

1 Like

:pray::four::bat:

4 Likes

I actually like this scenario the more I think about it.

2 Likes

Blood Queen, Fallynn! If and only if there was a healing specialization for Mages (think Blood Magic, in the Dragon Age franchise), I would so totally roll a San’layn Blood Mage!!!

3 Likes

Ooo this is a neat idea, I think they should implement it myself. Especially with the rise in blood magic use!

2 Likes

If there ever is a necromancer class I’m sure that there will be a blood spec.

1 Like

Better get the bandages prepared, because it sounds like it’s gonna be a…

(’ _ ') --> ( ‘_’)>⌐■-■ --> (⌐■_■)

…bloody good time!

4 Likes

Oooo, actually that gives me an idea. I hope we have a “bloody good time” joke or something :smiley:

2 Likes

Perhaps the jokes will truly shine in the moment of tooth. :V

3 Likes

I like this one. hes good in my book.

2 Likes

San’layn could have two toned hair colors like red and black, purple and black or dark green and black for options. Why should pandaren be the only race to have two toned hair?

3 Likes

This is an awesome idea and seen already in the Blood Princes. It’d definitely set San’layn apart from other elves, and I think it’s a great idea to have along with the monsterous morphs we’ve come up with. Also, hair stained with blood, or blood spatters upon it, would be really Really cool and emphasize their vampyr state.

2 Likes

Racial Idea Blood Vision. Able to see all enemies heat/blood. Basically a demonhunter vision racial on a 3 minute cd.

3 Likes

It’s so weird seeing you as a Zandalari haha. I’m use to seeing you as your Tauren!

2 Likes

Lol yea. Been wanting an elf like shaman so far the closest is zandalari since they predate the elves and have great posture.

4 Likes

OMG I just had a hilarious idea, what if the racial mounts were the blood golems, or even just giant blood orbs they rolled around in?

1 Like