San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

The mythic version of Scythe of the Unmaker is a nice deep bloody red.

2 Likes

i only have the blue q-q
i’m sorry for the terrible late replies. i’m always busy T-T

1 Like

I dreamt last night that I was playing a san’layn warrior and I was riding on the back of a blood red lynx with batlike ears and yellow fiery burning eyes. (The eyes were similar in design to the new night saber mount.) There were patches where bone showed through, but most memorable thing about the dream were the saber fangs tipped with blood.

I woke up disappointed that San’layn weren’t a reality (yet.)

4 Likes

That’s a good racial mount idea though hahaha, I hope your dream comes true!

2 Likes

Their racial flyer could be fancy redo of the humanoid bat people who did the prepatch got.

Edit: wait, i don’t think ARs get flying mounts do they?

Only ground mounts to my knowledge. Some have flying mounts that while they as a collective do have, the mounts come from either a vendor or achievement, such as the Zandalari and the Pterodactyls.

1 Like

nods

Yeah exactly, unless we get a flying racial. However–people would be mad that San’layn get it over others I bet. That’s why I think a “cloud of bats or blood mist racial” slow like the monk clouds would make things fair and give us a chance

3 Likes

A tiny bat transform would be awesome and adorable.

2 Likes

Yeah, or a bunch of tiny bats! Like…

3 Likes

Henlo Batssessss Snek comes to show support :snake:

2 Likes

Name checks out, thankies :3

2 Likes

Yusssssss.

Also have you seen that movie?

1 Like

Hai, thanks very much and welcome <3

It’s one of my all time favorites and I’m not afraid to say it despite the hate it gets!

2 Likes

Yay! I had been wanting to watch it but with all the “meh” it received I hadn’t gotten around to it yet. Back on the list!

1 Like

It’s been awhile since I’ve watched some good vampire stuff (no Netflix -_-), there’s apparently a vampire bit in Love, Death, and Robots.

Honestly the hate might just be from offended history buffs. I’ve seen idiots say literally “THIS ISN’T ACCURATE TO HISTORY” and I just hardcore roll my eyes. People always complain about CGI as they always do, which yet again causes my eyerolls, because I personally think it’s very well done.

Movie critics to me are a special kind of stupid. I’m going to make my own reviews myself and slam them down off of their petty pedestals.

2 Likes

Hehe nice

(Hearing the phrase “historically accurate” always causes an eye twitch for me)

Have you seen From Dusk TIL Dawn and 30 Days Of Night?

I’ve got to say, Ion/Blizz listening to feedback and suggestions regarding the next allied races makes me feel really hopeful. Look at all the work we (especially Fallynn and Qualia) put into advocating for San’layn. Look at how active this megathread is and consider the fact that there have been new people coming here to support us and offer ideas.

6 Likes

I haven’t yet, no! I prolly should though.

Big same here. I’m hoping our discussions and such are at least getting them to think!

1 Like