San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Yea the animations for The male Sanlayn seem to be blood elf but the model looks more night elf.

1 Like

I got Prince Taldaram on my Druid and the animations looked lovely.

Oh… oh I see…

I got super excited and thought you found some undead druid forms or something.

Man… I gotta keep my overactive imagination corralled a bit better :smile:

No but It would be the caster form. I don’t think they’ll make druid scourge forms unless there is a death expansion.

I mean, there’s totally gonna be a death expansion tho

1 Like

Yup : ). And i’m thinking sanlayn will be an allied race if it comes up.

1 Like

I wished I could afford the toy. I’m broke at the moment.

I just keep forgetting or not getting around to it. Been slowly making my way through the first Chronicle book. Need to order the next =]

1 Like

I GOT IT :smiley:

“My Queen…”

“The spirit of Lana’thel is within us all, bats…”

15 Likes

Using the transmorpher?

1 Like

Yep! Transmorpher on one toon, and I have multi accounts so that DK (coincidentally my first San’layn toon) ended up getting Lana’thel :stuck_out_tongue: So basically I used narscissca’s mirror on my pet, then a biscuit, brought Falls on over, then used prism on her, did the same thing with Falls’s pet, and boom :smiley:

2 Likes

Lana’thel is best loa. Bwonsamdi will just have to move over.

So does it say “San’layn Hunter” if you’re a hunter or “San’layn Death Knight” if you’re a Death Knight?

…That woulda been wise for me to check, er, oops… lemme see if I can get her again :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lanathel related, my attempts to craft Shadowmourne ground to a halt due to her machinations (need to bring some poor ba-I mean friends to drink from for the fight).

But at least I finally got the helm I was after, I’m all knighty now :3

Definitely a floating Scourge citadel like a vampire/blood themed version of Acherus would make a perfect ‘start zone/base’ for San’layn just like Uther’s tomb would be great for Redeemed. especially since the latter has a (currently locked and inaccesible) gate and stairs going down into a new underground chamber. Calia wanting to oust Sylvanas and take over rulership of the Forsaken makes WPL a perfect striking point if they in some way make Undercity ‘livable’ for the Forsaken again by the end of BFA or plans to take it over in her absence.

2 Likes

I’m still not sold on the Calia as a replacement thing. Or Menethil rulers as a whole. The last one died on us and his replacement murdered all of us.

1 Like

Well. she WANTS to take rulership of the Forsaken from Sylvanas. That’s a story goal, not something that actually has to happen in lore or especially in-game. Umbric and Alleria want the blood elves as a whole to return to the Alliance, and we all know how likely that is to happen (read=zero).

1 Like

nods

I wouldn’t mind if they show her growing into a leader before she becomes one, but so far the feeling I’ve gotten from her what what little we know is “I’m of the royal bloodline so I get to be queen.”

I’d love to be wrong.

Umbric and Alleria are precisely why the Blood Elves aren’t rejoining. And Jaina.

1 Like

this is glorious!!

2 Likes