San’layn/vampyr Elf ALLIED RACE Coagulated Megathread of Ideas{Re-VAMPed} (Part 1)

Because once upon a time a blue said something in the vulpera thread and everyone lost their minds.

I like Blood Duchess. It has a nice ring to it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Balesong, you are now declared a royal San’layn Duchess. It is an honor to bestow that upon you.

3 Likes

Well they hotfixed the Tailoring quest, so hopefully they’ll make their way to the Inscription one soon. 3 runs of Underrot, only 3 things of miasma, all from the first run.

I really want my blood queen pen >_<

1 Like

I think would be tempted to give a San’layn a try if they were released.

4 Likes

I still need to read the story at some point. Thought it was more switching bodies. So it’s more accurate to say his cousin or whoever was cannibalized to repair his original body?

1 Like

Yep.

It’s not a long story if that was holding you back, barely 4 pages.

I will carry this title with great honor. Thank you Blood Queen.

2 Likes

That new toy has one of its options as turning you into a blood Prince :stuck_out_tongue:

San’layn confirmed! (KIDDING)

1 Like

it shows we have there eyes though right?

Ehhhh maybe, I dunno if it means that. There’s a ton of other bosses you can get too, from what I heard. Unless all of them relate to a race currently playable or speculated to be playable/relevant, it might have just been random.

That being said, they went with a blood Prince over, say, putricide or any one of the many lich king bosses so who knows…

1 Like

so when you get the blood prince does it still show your race or does it say " darkfallen/undead/forsaken/sanlaynn " ?

the reason i ask is the vulpera pick pocket " bug " that changed your race into a vulpera with glyph of disguise.

What new toy?

the new cash shop item to fund the E sports
Theres two new toys
one to transform you into random powerful creatures and the other is planting a firework dispenser on the corpse of the oppisite faction.

1 Like

I mean having a blood prince on the list of transformations has to be a conscious choice on Blizzard’s part unless it’s just choosing random bosses from Icecrown Citadel. I don’t know. With these toys there’s usually a limited list of what you can transform into.

I honestly find this so amusing that I laughed out loud.

Ooo… I have no idea if it swaps race btw x.x and looks like putricide is in fact on that list. I don’t think this means SL are on their mind. Quill might though! and LLana’thel is on there!!

Edit: Blizz if you’re actually paying attention to this thread and others, I recommend a change: Let us pick the boss :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Fallynn. Just letting you know You can be a Sanlayn with the new toy. GOt a Sanlayn druid proc on my alt and it feels sooooooo goooooood.

Yeah I’ve been trying to get Lana’thel on my alts, no luck so far! Hoping soon… lol

1 Like

I’m sorry, WHAT!?!?!