Same question for years...wht can't ally win PvP?

Says you, I’m from Omicron Persei 8!!!

Now bow before me puny human!! :laughing:

I played 2 random bgs today and lost both of them, we had 5 mercenaries that might be why.

I’ll look for an rbg group now, a place that I can avoid stupid mercenaries.

You also won’t see them in brawls.

Alliance wjn rate is fine. Horde has more pvpers but not better.

1 Like

and if Horde did happen to be 5% ahead in the win rate all the cry babies would faction change and then there really would be no alliance left lol

1 Like

Even if they did, it wouldn’t be believed.

And rightfully so, might I add. The last time I remember that they gave any inkling to any PvP statistics was Wintergrasp before any major changes.

and I still refuse to believe that was true, considering how much offense has been continually buffed since then.

2 Likes

The trick is, if you are losing repetitively, wait about 10 minutes before you queue again. When I’m losing a lot on either horde or alliance I noticed that I’m hopping right back into queue immediately after the end of the game, resulting in me getting the same 5-6 teammates that I just lost with. Wait about 10 minutes and then queue, then you’ll get an entirely new team.

4 Likes

The deserter debuff also serves that function, lol.

I would never advocate for leaving a BG early. HOWEVER, I am guilty of leaving Seething Shores before they begin.

Gearing this paladin (on horde) has been a real challenge. The other day I lost 8 bgs in a row, and yesterday evening I lost the only bg i que’d for. As of late, alliance has been winning the majority of battlegrounds in my case.

1 Like

its gotta be server my server. At bladefist…ally gets hammered all the time

Right now, a WS game…2-0 horde, 29 kills ally 3. This is normal

This morning so far I had a EOTS that we 4 capped + flag, and a Battle for Gilneas that we 3 capped. Even got the Win a gilneas in under 6 minutes achievement from it. Then I got stuck in a 1200-200 SS mines and a WSG where the entire ally team was clueless. Ya win some ya lose some. I may stick to epics for the remainder of the morning.

I have been paying for 14 hours on alliance, and have not won 1 single BG, this is getting ridiculous, there has to be some sort of balance, or horde are going to have no alliance to play against

No, it’s not by server. Even the old battlegroup days are long gone.

Musta forgotten about how bad it was having EMFH and having 2 dps trinkets huh? You’re a pally. So for a few expansions you had 3-4 ~get me out of everything~ buttons between hand a freedom, 2 bubbles, and EMFH. Funny that when back in Legion EMFH gets nerfed alliance dropped like flies in pvp and in membership counts.

I wouldn’t even use a horde racial because alliance were so accustomed to being able to wipe the floor with horde, but suddenly the game got harder for ya

Most competitions have winners and losers with nothing else in between. Naturally one side seems to win more than they lose based on individual experiences. one faction has more individuals who have to wait 8+minutes to begin their competition, while another side only waits 2-3 minutes for their competition.
Which faction will try harder? Who knows

Now explain the arena, M+ and raiding gaps with the same logic.

In reality horde are just better, more serious players.

Funny, I started trying to gear a Hunter the last couple days, and have literally been running into almost nothing but super geared Alliance premades in BGs. lol

I want to share my glorious reflex from an alt I was gearing
#AllyLife
Imgur

Here is all the randoms (and 13 really low level rated bgs, check my profile) since patch 9.1.

These are just me queuing solo and mercing when queues get to 8 mins.

And not to be that guy, but you are honor level 7, how can you get in that mindset already?