Same-Faction Battlegrounds and More

the irony… a horde player saying that lmao

18 Likes

Yea it’s extremely fun to go against pugs who are all over the place and have no coordination. What a challenge it must be dark souls level hard :rofl:

Premades should always been locked to 5. This is one of the best changes to happen to this game.

7 Likes

You where so close, until you added

The enlistment bonus will be a repeatable Level 70 quest offered by the Alliance Brigadier General in any Alliance capital city or Shattrath. The quest rewards a Battleground win with a box of loot that includes an appropriate amount of consumables, crafting materials, and currencies/tokens.

Why do alliance need incentive’s to play the game just so horde don’t have 1 hour queues?

Same faction allowing horde v horde address’s a modern issue, queue helpers will exist to skirt the 5 party premade cap, but give 1 faction an advantage on the other just for playing the same game is why the WM bonus in retail is an unbalanced system (30% bonus for existing). Remove the enlistment bonus or give it to both factions.

7 Likes

Pog I can’t wait to get my welfare pvp box every 30 games I do as Alliance since you literally lose every game on the faction if you can’t premade

17 Likes

Nice update. Not only do we get to do battlegrounds we get to sit back and take in all of the arrogant Alliance trolls while they have another glorious meltdown.

Thank you thank you thank you Blizzard!!

3 Likes

SInce we’re implementing really stupid changes to the benefit of the easy mode faction;

Can we have dual spec now?

16 Likes

Offer them a free race change.
-Imagine people going min-max for PvP then b**** when there isn’t anyone to kill.

8 Likes

My guild does weekly PvP night for WSG, AB, and EoTS. Now you’re telling me I can’t go in with more than 5 guildies? Literally the worst change I’ve seen to the game yet. The problem is that horde is complaining they can’t get honor fast enough while alliance folks use their premades (you still need skill to win the BG even in a premade btw) and fast queues to get honor quickly. Solve it by making the horde queue times short so they can also get honor quickly and even it that way, don’t slow down the alliance players to compensate. The point isn’t to grind more

18 Likes

This is a post full of bad news: the people who premade pvp do not quest so this doesn’t benefit them, we no doubt have a problem with the battlegrounds not giving enough rewards and not testing if increasing the rewards before you reinstate the merc mode is a dumb idea and honor buff should be tested independently.

4 Likes

Hopefully the entitled bonus has extra honor for the alliance . 100 percent more.

5 Likes

so since alliance cannot premade, i assume they will be living in AV under the same number since they will get stomped out in majority of the games.
exploit those alliance only pvp stimmies early and often.
:+1: blizzard.

Stop they’re already dead!!

2 Likes

worst change for you, good change for the pug, it evens out

2 Likes

I doubt it does because they want to avoid making Q’s long.

Additionally the match making system they do use is a retail system that is designed to keep your character on average at a 50% win / loss ratio no matter how good or bad you are. Thus to ensure this process is easy they use premades in that goal.

TLDR nothing blizzard does is honest or wholesome anymore; tho it’s worth noting they were never saints but they were at lest more honest (as a company) years ago. Classic team using retail assets like this is 100% a mistake also.

Hence why they should have used only PURE clean unmolested TBC engine and systems to avoid this crap from the start because it did include an honest system destined specifically to not only match make your team vs another team of similar gear quality but also organization level too such as premade vs premade. That system was never super strict, but it did work.

Its okay to admit you don’t have friends and can’t somehow find a group to premade either?

Imagine focusing only on the wins brcause you can’t realize people premade for fun too with their guildies

2 Likes

Stop cow tailing to the horde fr.

3 Likes

Why don’t you just use discord instead?

Id join random BGs for 15g a bg easy

3 Likes

But WM system didn’t really work to alleviate faction disparity. I would anticipate it’s gonna be the same way around now. People think these bonuses are gonna be all of King Mitas’ gold or something.

I got friends, they don’t play wow. I don’t care to take wow seriously and play as a solo player. Nothing wrong with that.

I use to premade with them and guild. Also I twink pvp…seriously as someone who use to take this game seriously in pvp I still say best change ever. Premades are the worst. Limit of 5 is good.

1 Like