Same Elite Sets - ADD a token for season 1 and 2 sets

Honestly wish Blizz disclosed that there would be no recolors of the sets, had they done that most of these votes would have different results, was hoping people would pick s1 since a bunch of people weren’t able to collect the Mogs from there. A good number of persons just picked the set that looked the coolest thinking it would get recolored.

1 Like

They did, by not saying there would be recolors. Nobody should’ve had any reason to sepect expect 4-6 recolors of a set that already had 6 colors

1 Like

Don’t even need new recolors just want the original colors from their previous season.

It’s so stupid how the token buys the appearance from one set and the vendor is another, and if you get max ilvl pve it’s another appearance.

4 Likes

I think the issue is that people expected the season they voted for to also be the pvp trasnsmog. A little disappointing overall.

4 Likes

I didn’t, I just expected the sets to become available again instead of rehashing season 3. What’s the point of the vote then? Just kind of leaves us high and dry with next to nothing changing which is going to tank participation since this game isn’t fun enough to play on its own without some sort of carrot between placement games and 2400 +50 wins.

4 Likes

I love playing every season for my sets

3 Likes

PVP votes didn’t matter apparently.

3 Likes

Never has lmao

7 Likes

Exactly this - id wager a very large portion of the pvp community likes playing each season for their elite xmog, without that incentive pvp will surely be its lowest participation

3 Likes

Can anyone who reached 1800 confirm this? Are we really getting same Elite sets as S3?

1 Like

Maybe if we get 4-500 responses they’ll chime in and tell us their intention and if this was a bug or intended….

3 Likes

Its the same as s3 LMFAOOO afk players just got FOMO’ED they will NEVER get those juicy previous season sets now

Thank god i have them all on main. My priest on the other hand will have to continue wearing S1.

Why’d season 3 rerun then? shouldn’t nothing have rerun this season by that logic?

blizz needs to address this

2 Likes

They probably won’t.

3 Likes

They reran this seasons sets cause theyre trash and boring

:100:

10lemoms

Exactly my thoughts on it, they could’ve at least reimplemented the sets we voted for’ elite sets. It makes genuinely no sense to even have a vote on “transmog” because the PvE’ers already had access to all their set appearances from the start of each season. It’s not like people are gonna be farming for their set exclusively just for appearances for transmog on the PvE side of things.
This should have been disclosed, PvP’ers deserved to be informed that their votes meant literally nothing.

3 Likes

make a post please

2 Likes