Sad Server Transfer News from a GM

are you ready to drink the tears of all of the horde that will be QQing about their soon to be horde only pve servers (that used to be pvp servers), because i am!

2 Likes

Born ready for that…I have a belt fed “gitgud” gun ready to go too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@me if you see our few favorite horde trolls in a thread and i will come gloat with you, my dude.

1 Like

I don’t think OP (or anyone) realistically expects a CSR to fix/give an answer to the problem at hand. Your cynicism is noted though, thanks!

What you’re seeing is people using any outlet available to them to communicate to someone at blizzard about the current situation we find ourselves in. At least that was my thought process.

1 Like

LOL their BG Q’s are gonna be LEGENDARY.

I already re-rolled Alliance because I could see this crap coming a mile off when I was on Whitemane.

Thank GOD I made the right choice, all I have left to say is KEK.

3 Likes

There’s also this:

6 Likes

their queues will be at least 30-45m long for wsg because that’s what a normal bg queue was for horde before mercing became an option. their AV queues will be so lols though. XD

1 Like

I remember on my alliance mage in vanilla (more precisely, pre-tbc patch), I usually waited 1h / 1h30 for an AV queue to pop. And numbers are way, way worse in Horde’s favor this time. It will be interesting to see what will happen tomorrow.

1 Like

Blizzard screws up faction balance on multiple servers.

Blizzard puts in paid transfers so people can get away from the supremely imbalanced servers.

Profit$$$

3 Likes

Can we have a link to the source please? :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

Holy Tauren. Even better intel!!

Dude I saw this coming even before the data got posted… Whiteman was insanely horde bias and I was like level 15 or something at the time… I kid you not the most played class on that server was Undead Shadow priest, I could not go 20 yards without tripping over one.

I was curious how many alliance we would see so I activated a second account and had a peek; dude it was entirely different the zones were far less packed and while the community felt about the same it was very obvious that there was a massive balance issue. (something blizzard could have easily handled)

So I tested out a few servers and found a nice West Coast server that felt decent; a little horde bias at the time but not bad… well not until a ton of horde transferred over to avoid some longer Q’s on whitemane…

You could see the symptoms for it in the forums too, SOOOO many horde players and posts about horde related stuff, that’s when I knew for darn sure I made the right choice.

This just cemented my resolve; I just wish the alliance were a little more dedicated to PVP in the way that the horde are.

i understand completely dude. i rerolled alliance too because the horde on the forums were making me feel awful because i’d post on my classic toons and alliance would think i was the enemy. i’ve played alliance in general longer than i’ve played horde though and have a bunch of cool toons now so it’s all good. the horde on the forums did it to themselves though. gg.

1 Like

Let’s see your source.

Look 5 messages up

Unfortunately man, and some of the horde are really cool… Tis a shame but for me I really enjoy BG’s and the racial abilites while nice and handy are just not worth a 35+ min Q when I can enjoy an instant Q for PVP.

i was looking at a pop site the other day and like 73% of all horde warlocks are undead. same with rogues. warriors not that much different. it was crazy. now these people get to zug zug themselves into still camping fps because their queues will be an hour long at least. XD

LOL, meanwhile their competition will be in BG’s so they will have nothing but a few scraggly level 55’s to kill for a piddly 199 honor for the first kill with a 25% DR.

EL OH EL…

1 Like

i want to tell them to get better at the game in a very specific way but i don’t want a forum ban. but you know what i’m saying. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like