S4 Increased mythic+ rewards up to 15

For those that dont frequent the PTR forums Blizz is testing mythic+ at a +15 giving 465 end of dungeon and 475 end if week rewards.

For reference heroic raid = 460 and mythic raid = 475.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/increasing-mythic-keystone-dungeon-rewards/368067

3 Likes

this pleases me

1 Like

This makes perfect sense. Hope they keep it.

1 Like

Thank the lord baby jesus

This makes my face tentacles wiggle with anticipation.

2 Likes

This might get me to start playing retail seriously again!

incoming angry shaman posts about how m15 must be nerfed because the difficulty is a slap in the face!

9 Likes

I like this change. I have more fun doing mythics between my chars than raids. So that’s nice to have an incentive.

I think it’s a welcoming decision for those who prefer Mythic+ to stay competitive and viable within mythic raiding!

I’m amazed the forum isn’t flooded with them already.

That said, i’m glad i finally have a reason to unlock my rank 4 lazer beam.

1 Like

YAY! I’m so excited about this!

This needs to be nerfed immediately!

This is a SLAP IN THE FACE!

Ok, I’m not really angry about this.

3 Likes

This makes me so happy!!! Thank you!

don’t you dare lol :joy:

1 Like

Not annoying enough, needs to be a huge SLAP IN THE FACE.

6 Likes

Never should have been reduced to +10 in the first place. As of right now, having the ilvl base set at +430 for end of dungeon rewards (in addition to +10s being readily doable) causes the community to create an unnecessary expectation that 435ish is what is “necessary” in order to be in groups. No form of progression to the 430s you just need to be there before most people will consider you a worthwhile group member. By lengthening out the reward structure of m+ that could work at reestablishing progression below heroic.

Also blizzard needs to revert the progression of world quest emissaries to being equivalent to normal raiding/+7s. Yes the emissaries are not dropping from the sky, but they ruin the jump from solo play to group content. They even occlude any reason to do LFR (why do lfr when you can string out WQs on all alts when a piece of 415 gear is up?), and that makes me question why even have lfr if part of the reason to go in there (gear) gets removed. In legion WQs were below LFR and that was a good thing.

Overall one good change, and a step towards returning the reward structure back to what it was in legion (sans RNG legendaries, that part sucked but the gear was fun).

This is an awful change. This means that to get equivalent ilvl loot from S3 to S4 (5 ilvls lower than Mythic raid; 440 vs 445) from end of weekly chest, you will have to do a +13/+14 Mythic plus dungeon. Combined with scaling (45% announced), this means the difficulty will be 2.5x greater to earn the same ilvl loot than S3. If this goes live, it will decimate the largest portion of the Mythic + population; not to mention being prior to an expansion release will really hurt Mythic+ groups (i.e. no one will be in LFG).

brah a +15 is as bad as a +19 now.so if you can do a m+19 now you should be fine…lol.