Ryzen 3600 WoW

Low end 3600 is equal to a 9900K in World of Warcraft:

Important to note benchmarks were typical game play. Large scale PVP battles might be a different story.

1 Like

This is the 3600x, not the 3600. Costs $50 more than the 3600. Great for people who don’t want to be bothered with overcloaking the 3600, right? My reason for buying it anyway.

Like I said

Because there’s little reason to buy Intel in 2019 :rofl:

i5 meaningless, especially since rumors say comet lake is once again 14nm ++++++++++ (not surprised :joy: )

Only up to 10 cores, and on new socket

Which means anyone who gotten 9th gen got screwed over like Kaby Lake owners

Once next gen PlayStation and Xbox come out, expect extremely beneficial for porting console games to PC thanks to them being customized Ryzen and Navi chips powering them

3600 vs 3600x is about 2% performance difference.

1 Like

I watched a video which was about something along the lines of paying $50 for a letter. :crazy_face: Hopefully there are optimizations yet to be made.

I just run at stock these days and leave the hotrodding to the younger gen of enthusiasts. At most, I’ll install water cooling if what some are saying about PB and PBO is true.

Newer bioses are helping CPUs reach the boost clock but quirks with the IF need to be worked out. It’ll get better but it’ll take time.