RWF - Don't turn Mental Health into a scapegoat

They/them aren’t too different here…

Because you made it about gender. You literally took a minor comment form somebody and topicswitch your own thread to be about that now. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Nobody was talking about your gender until you bought it up, and even then, their not talking about your gender. Their talking about the attitude you’ve approached to that one minor part of the comment and decided to take off on it.

Then why did you comment on Phialara’s part of the comment to begin with?.. If it’s irrelevant to you, you would just ignore it. :man_facepalming:

Nice projection mate. Practice what you preach mate.

The only person talking about YOUR RL GENDER is you.

I.
Am.
Talking.
About.
Your.
Game.

ARE WE CLEAR YET?

2 Likes

you are the only one making a big deal about gender. get over it. no one cares what gender you are.

3 Likes

Exactly, there was no need to throw you under the bus for such petty non-sense, then continues to say that we are pushing the issue, we’re not Thereza STARTED THE ARGUMENT.

2 Likes

I’m curious if you saw my post. You asked for me to leave if I didn’t want to discuss the issue, so I discussed the issue and received no response. It may have just been lost in the masses.

I made the thread to discuss the topic: RWF and the association of mental health with the forfeit of the competition, and the preparation of the guilds to the RWF.

People started talking about my gender, and I simply asked to stop talking about it.

People keep talking about it.
People keep pushing it.

You keep talking about it.
You keep pushing about it.

Again, once and for all:

STOP TALKING ABOUT MY GENDER.

i think this is it. It’s outsiders/community calling it a mental health issue, and unfortunately the OP (whilst i agree with OP) is re-enforcing what the community is calling it.

2 Likes

I think he’s mad

3 Likes

You made the thread about the RWF and Mental Health, then picked one harmless comment and changed the subject.

NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOUR GENDER. ARE WE CLEAR ON THIS YET? NO ONE CARES WHAT GENDER YOU ARE ON THIS FORUM.

… Also want to add you did not ask them to stop. You approached it with the mind set that they offended you.

1 Like

Stop talking about it them. Drop the off-topic of this thread. Stop posting about it.
My word is final on this.

Respect my request. It is my right. I didn’t make this thread to talk about my gender.

Really think I hit the nail on the head re: betting money on Liquid. This thread took a turn at that post. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No they are trolling I blame myself for falling for this but here.

Then why did you pick on Phialara’s part of comment if you’re not going to talk about it?.. :point_down:

Well well well, isn’t that interesting.

We have stopped. We dont care. What we care about is how you approach stuff, don’t pick a comment from someone and claim they are offending you. No one cares what gender you are. so STOP pushing it yourself.

1 Like

Just a little bit.

20 years of wisdom keep attacking me with off-topics on this thread trying to discredit me.

I guess I was right.

To simply put to not talk about me in that manner.

Then you and your whole brigade came and continue talking about it.

And you keep talking about it, even though I asked you like 5 times already to drop and stop talking about my gender.

I don’t know what brigade your talking about here. But clearly this whole gender thing is still in your head rent free. Im convinced your using it as a scapegoat to derail the general topic of Mental Health

But she wasn’t being disrespectful to you. Nothing in that part of the comment warrants you being hostile to her. Even if she was, it was disproportionate and she even clarified and apologized right after.

Because you’re being disrespectful a benign minor part of the comment and just ignored whatever she said in that.

Nobody is or was talking about your gender. Stop lying. :roll_eyes:

It’s because I deduced that they bet money on Liquid.

2 Likes