RWF - Don't turn Mental Health into a scapegoat

Phialara doesn’t know your real gender, and that’s why Phialara are saying “She/he”… There was nothing disrespectful about that. Infact, you’re being pretty disrespectful to Phialara by assuming dis-respectifulness on her part.

This right here sums up your entire problem with your thread’s premise, you assume malice when there isn’t any…

I don’t see them as uptight. I see this as being very obsessive in proving they are right. And at that point, there’s no point in continuing.

They really believe it’s a Lie. No one here will ever be able to change their mind.

It doesn’t matter.
It is disrespectful to me.
I have already said that I feel disrespected about it.

You should stop pushing it, unless you’re one of those persons that don’t understand what NO/STOP means.

If it doesn’t matter to you, then why didn’t you ignore it then? You can’t say “It doesn’t matter” while at the same time saying “It’s disrespectful”… You can’t have your common everyday pastry and consume it too.

How is it disrespectful if they don’t know your gender? You did not specify what gender you are. But what does this have anything to do with this thread?

1 Like

Cry me a river. If you can’t take it don’t dish it out

I am sorry you feel disrespected, but no disrespect was intended. I used it, as Bari stated, because I didn’t pay enough attention to your avatar to know if you were a male or female character. I don’t know, nor do I care, what gender you may or may not be in real life.

1 Like

You are on this thread trying to prove that I am wrong and I am the one you are calling obsessive.

By your own definition, you are obsessive.

Double Standard my man lol. Hes done it with the whole Mental Health stuff I’m not surprised he… I’m sorry … He/She… did it here as well

1 Like

Just bad take day on the forums today isn’t it?

Someone breaks a leg on, I dunno, the long jump, were they just not prepared for the pressure of the competition? Genuine mental health issues can come up at any time. Doing what you’re doing here, essentially saying any mental health issue not caused by the most extreme of situations are fake, and therefore anyone who says they are having a mental health issue and aren’t in, I dunno, where’s your goalpost, a warzone?, are either lying or weak is incredibly harmful and stigmatizing, and leads to people not getting the help they need before it’s too late.

3 Likes

It doesn’t. I have a feeling my statement hit too close to home and they are deflecting.

I already said stop.
People don’t understand it.

I hate people who can’t read NO / STOP and don’t respect it.

You don’t need to understand, you just need to respect it.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Exactly, OP claims it doesn’t matter, and yet singles it out Phialara’s comment as if she said something extremely bad or needs attention to, to a point where OP just ignores the rest of what Phialara said and, just topic switch.

1 Like

OP wants everyone to respect their boundaries but made a 58484884 post thread with half the posts being their own just pooing on other peoples and saying they aren’t real. Stay classy GD

Edit still waiting on your response to what you said that you lied and said you didn’t say, OP

4 Likes

You created a thread to call out Liquid as liars and using Mental Health as an excuse. Who’s in the wrong here?

1 Like

You should’ve done the same mate.

People can’t magically know what you are behind the avatar. They are simply going by your avatar most of the time. :man_shrugging:

Like what you have been doing throughout this thread?.. Practice what you preach mate.

2 Likes

Boo, I’ve already had my go and realized this was a lost cause. I haven’t said another thing to you about it. You’re still trying to prove you’re right and I’m going to let you have that.

Sorry im deleting that, thats going too far. People dont understand what? That by looking at your avatar that your a girl behind the monitor? We dont know that. Stop pretending like we do. I love how you think were mind readers.

1 Like

The irony coming from someone who is being extremely disrespectful towards a group of players and all people who suffer from mental health issues.

Respect is something you earn, it is not given. You have done nothing to earn anyone’s respect, quite the opposite in fact.
But your mask is peeling back a bit more, might be time to go back under your bridge.

3 Likes

I’m not judging them. They quit. That’s not a judgment, that’s a fact. Echo was much more prepared. That’s not a judgement, that’s a fact.

1 Like