RWF - Don't turn Mental Health into a scapegoat

Keep doing you Boo. Best of luck to you.

I would be happy to accept it if you really meant it.

They had announced their flight home before the Jailer was killed, you are once again looking at it the wrong way, which has nothing to do with Mental Health. You are now talking about it from a competition side. “They lost their lead and quit” is what you basically said. That has nothing to do with Mental Health again.

Yes. Before Jailer was killed, when echo was already killing it.

wow.

So explain to me how they can in the attempt make an announcement at the same time that the Jailer was being killed by Echo? That’s some damn good timing if you ask me, like it was predictable. Except that it wasn’t. Point here is your still fanboying to Echo, and that’s cool and all. But don’t ridicule another WF guild because they are tired of this game. We’re all tired of this game yet here we are still playing, but Liquid is still in your head rent free

Yeah, OP just sounds like one of those peeps that act like “If you disagree with me, you’re a terrible human being” we see all the time in identity politics. Not to bring that up, but it’s very weird that we have those people who think they are the arbiter of or… ‘the’ leader of this idea, group, topic, etc and think they have the right to speak for them in any sort of topic really.

1 Like

I didn’t, and you know it.
And you keep up with your dishonesty crediting words I haven’t said just so you can keep harassing me.

I give OP the Golden Troll Award for this thread. A true masterpiece in the art of Trolling. Kudos.

1 Like

Keep up with yours and people will still continue to flame you on a public forum. You claim Liquid lied. Means you have insider information, so tell us god of the RWF, whos really lying?

1 Like

I do. It actually sounds like you are really mentally and emotionally drained by being this concerned over if they are Lying.

Which is a huge red flag for me.

That is absurd. Every person is an individual. People have different physical and mental capabilities/limits that have nothing to do with what anyone else can or can not do.

1 Like

It is ok for you to assume that I am Echo fan but it is not ok for me to QUESTION their announcement seconds before losing the RWF.

I didn’t ridicule them.
I questioned. And criticized the fact they poorly prepared for this.

It is not their first RWF.
They have been around and on this business for long time.

It is a business.

It is their business. It is their job.

It is ok to say that they are not ok to continue. All I am saying is: either they haven’t prepared well for this RWF, or this is just using “mental health” as an excuse to not continue spending money in hotels and so on if they are not going to be #1.

The only thing I figure is that he/she bet money on Liquid. That’s the only logical(?) reason to be this uptight over them bowing out/reasoning for bowing out.

1 Like

I would appreciate if you didn’t come with your cisgender assumptions about me. That is uncalled for and very disrespectful.

And furthermore, change the subject of this thread to me instead discussing the RWF and the mental health being used as a scapegoat.

It doesn’t matter if it is their job.

Anyone can have mental issues at any time. If I had a job, ANY JOB, that said I couldn’t step away from something to see to my mental health then I would tell them to shove it.

You keep using “it’s their job” as some sort of reasoning why their mental state doesn’t matter. You are a jerk.

2 Likes

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/701219022838038538/957718483519569962/IMG_0307.png I am trying to do this mobile but I have receipts. You’re gaslighting. Better go edit posts to try to save face!

2 Likes

Confirmed troll.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thats ridculing them sir. Actually let me rephrase you ridiculed them for not supporting a Mental Health Organization

Glad we can come to that understanding. But its also not yours.

Its also a video game. And even in this type of business, there are limits. Working 16 hours a day for 25 days straight is not in those cards.

This is the stupidest comment ive read, you just contradicted yourself here, It is okay to say they are not okay to continue, then play the mental health card. Spending money!? come on dude, get real, Its like if this was Blizzcon and the Arena World Championships were coming to a close, and the losing group MID FIGHT just gets up and leaves. If the losing team loses, they are also, not #1. So what friggin difference does it make?!

Let me restate here, You said that its okay to say they are not okay to continue but then ridicule them for having Mental Health Issues? You dont know them you arent friends with them, you dont know whats going on in their heads, yeah they lost. Better luck next RWF. What are you getting at? No one is “prepared” for mental health it just happens. The double standard here is just amazing, they are not okay to continue, oh no they played the mental health card as a copout, lol wtf

After two weeks+ not being on the forum much due to mental health issues I’m really shouldn’t find it hard to believe that people arbitrarily use a “mental health card.” Wow, disgusting. I’ve seen some pretty bad lows thrown out as bait on the forum but this one - it’s a record low.

I have to know when being around people is safe for them as well as me. Simple truth - the why doesn’t matter…To anyone. If you don’t get it or don’t like it I’m really sorry for you to have to live your life with such shallow emotions. That may be a worse affliction.

I just had that same thought after seeing this awful thread is still going.

1 Like