Running Wild

Will Running Wild be affected by Mount Equipment? If not, will it be improved in some way?

Sadly, the answer to both questions is most likely no…

However, if they arn’t going to count it as an actual mount and let mount equipment affect it, it should at least have its cast time either removed or reduced to near instant… but they don’t care to listen to us about this.

8 Likes

/sigh

That’s lame. It’s effectively a minor nerf to an underplayed race.

2 Likes

Running Wild worked with the waterwalking equipment on the PTR last time I was on it.

Edit: Just tested it on the PTR again, still works.
https://i.imgur.com/n3yYPZ2.jpg

10 Likes

Oh, wtf, Jesus dogs!

8 Likes

Maybe they’ll finally give us back Plains Running ;A;

5 Likes

Its a racial ability, not a mount!

I laughed a bit more than I should have at that.

I want jesus cheetah!

I hope so.

Worgen running on water would fix everything wrong with the game.

1 Like

It should technically count with mount equipment, but it most likely won’t initially until enough Worgen players say something, so that will most likely always be a no since there are none of you lol.

But I never got why you had a cast time to ‘mount’ and Druids did not since they are casting a spell and all you are doing is running on all 4’s.

:heart_eyes:

If it applies to Running Wild then it better apply to druids and animal form. If it doesn’t then there is a serious problem there.

Mount Equipment applying to druids :+1:
Mount Equipment not applying to druids :-1:

I think it should. Don’t know for sure since it’s a racial. It does have all of the restrictions of a normal mount.

If they remove all benefits travel form has over every mount I’m totally okay with that! Remove instant cast, remove it’s ability to be cast in combat, make sure you can’t interact with anything while in it. Make sure you can’t use abilities like wild charge while mounted. Can’t use gliders while in it. And remove the passenger capability from it!

Source: Google search. (You’re welcome.)

Will it make investors more $$$?
then no.

I’m picturing a sea lion or orca swimming on top of the water now…

I’m having the issue that I can’t even use Running Wild right now. I received the ability around what would have originally been lvl 20 like I was supposed to, it’s in my spellbook, it’s on my hot bar, I can click it, but it says I am missing apprentice riding.
Every source I have checked, and as I last remembered, you are supposed to auto get apprentice riding when you get Running Wild.
This is really frustrating, the ability is completely useless.