Runetotem Alliance Reconnections

Eldarko warrior from Exploit here
Anyone know if Slowheal and Coolbreeze are alive?

3 Likes

Omg Averron the man the myth the legend.

Legwen druid from Exploit

4 Likes

Malfas of the guild Wyld Stallyns. Remember having a lot of fun with those guys. Hoping some of you are still around!

1 Like

Soma/Altimma from Exploit reporting in.

1 Like

You were already a grand marshal and left shortly after I joined OG. I remember though. Dirty, Derpimpkar, Instantiator, a dwarf pally which named started with X, Salvestrom among others. I was a Human paladin Named Dorcaz.

2 Likes

Goodness… they must be around 75 by now…

i was in Peace Keepers too! Jean Wei was the name I never hit cap in classic (only got to 53 before BC dropped) but i raided in Kara with you guys! my sister’s name was Mystofages and my brother in-law was Farscape! i remember your toon called Nymbus because i thought it was a reference to the WoW raper! LOL

I was in Guild called “Therapy” I played a Rogue named “Invisibility”. I know the name was unoriginal but I was like 12 lol.

2 Likes

I don’t remember to much as I was like 10 years old. I just know I played a gnome mage named Taslehof, or Tasle. I used to play with my father who was either Mandobar or Contempt or Calubarn. I just remember we played on runetotem. I play horde now but if any of those names is familiar give me a holler!

Hello,
I am Zaibrax, Galadrain…I was in SwordMasters and a few other guilds. I am looking to bring back some memories, anyone out there?

1 Like

I remember you now. You sent me a praerie dog whistle for my birthday.
I only grouped up with you when you were on Nymbus.
Kuroma was my character

Looking for members of WORD, Therapy, or Draconic Knights. You may remember me as:
Belamine (Holy Priest) in WORD or Therapy
Aszunal (19 Twink Druid) in Draconic Knights

Still playing with Gotti (rogue) and Damali (warlock) from Therapy… looking for others who may remember any of us.

1 Like

Lobby, whats up man? I was peekaboo the rogue and chuncha (warrior) in fury at one time or another, also had a few other characters in there.

1 Like

One of the two Rosies/Luxurious here from Exploit, also Psychomage from Gimped;Sin Cera. Seeing names here I haven’t heard of for a long time!

4 Likes

Yes, please get Wyld Stallyns back together! Tanzy here <3

I used to Play as Wolfsbaine and Luocien in Vanilla Wow, We were members of Chaos and Mayhem which later became Resurgence. I do remember you and your father. Some of the old members, Jaspin, Jedracey, Aidie, and myself are getting the group back together. We are looking to reconnect with members from Chaos and Mayhem, Resurgence, Runetotem Alliance Public Raiding, or FOE. We are starting Characters on the new Server Pagle. Please get in touch with us when you can.

Chuncha, Lobby! Coderx here from Fury/Prestige. :smiley:

I remember Fury/Prestige. Fun time raiding. I played a rogue named Shimshai.

2 Likes

Omg… Wyld Stallyns… think I might have been part of them at one time, was part of a few other guilds too. The one I remember most was Band of Fools (though I can only remember Fizzy from there):joy:
Played a fury warrior Darkblayde

Omg Lobby <3 hmu!

1 Like