Rumor: Next allied races are Tuskar (Alliance) and Gnolls (Horde)

No proof, but it’s being passed around trade. Anybody got any sauce for this rumor? Was a subtle hint dropped in a stream or something?

4 Likes

Because we all know trade is a reliable source for any information…

13 Likes

For once, can the Alliance get the furry race and the horde get the fat race?

Way too few furry alliance races and too few fat races on the horde imo.

3 Likes

Live by the trade, die by the trade.

LOL… now while I wish this… I’d rather have Furbolgs and Gnolls.

3 Likes

Both of those are furry

No. I still think it’s stupid they have perfectly good allied races they set up in MoP that till aren’t in.

The Jinyu and the Hozen. I mean there was an entire quest chain in Jade forest for the alliance recruiting and training the Jinyu and the horde doing the same for the hozen.

But, given the choice, yeah, the horde can have the walrus’s we’ll take the gnolls.

I hate to give you this image but with Tuskarr, it’s skin.

1 Like

Before 2020… this could have happened.
After 2020… Horde will never get Hozen as a playable race. Ever.
Why?

Ookem in the dooker.

Nuff said.

4 Likes

From what I can find is that people reacted to these races having new models, outfits, and animations. They do actually have a point nowadays concerning Dracthyr having similar customization to npcs.

I will state Tuskar and Gnolls aren’t on the allied race cycle as we must find something for the Undead and Worgen-- mostly a cursed race. :crystal_ball:

how do you know the “allied race cycle”? What does worgens and undead have to do with allied races?

Chart is a better word than cycle. This spinning cog isn’t making me any smarter. :robot:

Mostly every allied race is a parallel to another base race. Nightborne and Void elf are special as they swap the Night elf and Blood elf parallels.

edit: I think the best example would be the AU Mag’har and Void elves sudden appearance.

No more Horde races before Ogres please except maybe Forest Trolls.

A damn shame they are still not in game and even worse, they were passed over by BE’s, Pandas, MH Orcs, Zandi Trolls, HM Tauren, NB Elves, and Vulpera. I like the Zandi Trolls and MH Orcs but would’ve rather had Forest trolls and Mok’nathal.

To each their own.

4 Likes

There’s the chance for Ogrezonia to be explored in an expansion. One more chance.

2 Likes

Must have big giant Ogres. How the dev team has yet to figure this out is inconceivable…

1 Like

Kinda doubt it. I feel like theyve given up on allied races. But I could be wrong. Tuskar on the alliance might be something that sparked some interest in Alliance again but personally I like Gnolls.

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be jinyu for the alliance and either hozen or ankoan for the horde. Calling it now

Probably won’t happen but I would tickled pink if it did

While my heart is on Murlocs… I would play the crap out of some Gnolls.

1 Like

In before all of the Tuskar named ElonTusk.

1 Like