Rumor Control...Layering Removed?

So people on Grobulus are telling everyone that layers were removed because there is a huge number of people in Org, the rumors are already in my guild as well.

Were layers already removed or is this just a rumor?

The layers seem removed from Kromcrush as well as there is a queue to get in which is the first time in weeks since we had such.

2 Likes

Layers are not removed on Grob.

I dual box occasionally. I still need to invite to get both accounts on same layer most of the time.

Exactly, everyone is saying “Seems they are removed” but I am not sure.

Maybe they removed the layers to see how the game would handle it? Kind of like a test?

Just a thought. I don’t have time to login right now, but am seeing people saying that the realms are still saying “layered”, but it seems it’s been removed.

But NOTHING announced? Not on Twitter, No the Forums, Not MMO Champion???

As of right now Grobbulus is unlayered as far as I can tell. Ironforge has about 100+ people in it.

As far as you can tell? Outside of a bigger population of people, how do you know?

I did say it was “just a thought.” I wasn’t saying it was a fact, as it seems no one else can state as a fact what is happening. We are all speculating here lol.

But sure, you would think they would say something. But they did say in the blue post they would be removing the layers soon on the other realms. Maybe now is that “soon” they were talking about. It could also be a bug. I suppose only time will tell.

They seem gone from Sulfuras as well

First queue I have seen on Mankrik in a long time, wasn’t too bad though only like a 5 min wait to get in. IF and SW also booth seem to be packed.

So yeah, based on my observation it would appear that we are running a without layers even though the server selection screen is showing that we are still layered.

I already told you it is layered. I just logged into two accounts an hour ago and they were not on same layer.

Move on.

Well aren’t you a ray of sunshine.

I wasn’t replying to you by the way and you didn’t tell me it was layered. Reading back through the thread it seemed you told the OP.

Guess you better start replying to everyone else in this thread who seems to think layering has been removed from their realm and tell them to also “move on.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah I’ll just tell you. Move on.

The server select screen will tell you whether or not a particular server is layered.

Get a life, or some self esteem at the very least

I’m on the forums like you. Self Esteem? What is that?

1 Like

Myzrael is still showing as layered but the cities are also very crowded and seems to be on a single this evening.

Are the realms talked about also very laggy as well?

Just tested across 5 alts in SW, some of which I know had been on different layers previously. All of them are on the same layer now. Not saying all layers on all servers are gone but something has definitely changed on Mankrik.

I would be shocked if they don’t announce that layering (or at least layers) were removed from this server.

2 Likes