Rumor Control...Layering Removed?

They would have had to have just removed it a few hours ago. There were layers on incendius at about 6:30 PM EST.

What are the realm times for realms aside sulfuras right now?

Maybe they have to update that manually and they haven’t gotten around to it yet.

3 Likes

Bigglesworth has a 10 minute queue now as well.

Wonder when faerlina will remove layers. That’s what i’m waiting for.

Stuck in 30 min queue - Grobb.

Dang, what number in line are you?

People are wondering about whether Atiesh is layered tonight. I haven’t been online or seen our realm select screen today yet. I’ve noticed IF seeming quite bustling for a few days at least. But even if they removed layers and the status still says layered doesn’t that just mean that it hasn’t officially been locked that way yet,but maybe it could be happening soon?

Edit: I just went back to check and it has been 19 days, almost three weeks since the last blue update on layering. It does seem plausible to me that they’ve made changes to some realms even if it hasn’t been announced yet.

My guess is that they lowered the server capacity and removed layers (probably as a test for all servers).

Mankrik has a queue of ~600 (Orgrimmar was as packed as I’ve ever seen it)

Grobbulus has a queue of ~1150 (Couldn’t get in to see IF, but looks to be the same)

yes server que form Grob haven’t seen one since launch day

On thunderfury horde, org is packed, it’s crazy!

20 min and counting in Grob

1k+ queue for Grobby at the moment. Layer collapse likely.

Multiple realms are having this discussion on multiple platforms but thanks to this one player, we can all move on!

2 Likes

Won’t that be indicated on the server login screen?

Who gives a rip about rumors? Seriously.

Sometimes you guys are worse than the retired old lady with binoculars spying on the neighborhood.

Hmm, I thought people on the forums have been trying to say the realms were dead. :thinking:

Guess that sure wasn’t true.

1 Like

Grob is hot, was epic raid battle in t he BRD area earlier so many corpses. Took me two deaths just to get inside BRD.

Something’s definitely up. Queue on Benediction for the first time in weeks. Only 300 people long but still.

Whoever said that? I think you’re mistaking players on low pop realms complaining that their realm is dead.

That is a huge difference in statements, those realms haven’t had multiple layers for several weeks now.

No, it’s just me that’s supposed to move on lol.