Rules of dueling?

There are no rules to dueling. Get your opponents health to 0 before they get yours to 0. End of story

1 Like

There are assumed rules when you duel someone, as soon as anyone see’s you doing that they’ll immediately think you’re either a brand new player who has no clue or you suck.

Sadly you just aren’t good at the game.

You know nothing about me so your Inference that I’m not good at the game because I don’t follow laughable rules is absurd and a failed attempt to dismiss my opinions.

Next time I duel a warlock maybe I should tell him that he can’t chain fear me because that puts me at a disadvantage… get over yourself and made up rules

2 Likes

Nah you aint good, I already know from the way you type or defend things. In all my years playing this game there is a pattern and mages fishing for openers in duels are never good. They can be okay, but they are never good. The reason is this: You do not understand your class mechanics and therefore you need to get said advantage. Any mage worth his/her salt knows he is perfectly capable of winning any duel vs any rogue/druid/war even if said classes get the opener.

You my friend are not one of those mages

The sad thing is, you probably know it yourself already.

Ironic that you say this because you AoEing a rogue puts them at a disadvantage when they’re already at a disadvantage purely by the fact mage counters them at this point in the game. It would be more like you dueling a warlock and the warlock telling you that you can’t use counterspell, even though the warlock counters your class already.

Why would anyone even want to duel you?

Oh and it’s your lucky day, an actual good mage uploaded a video on how to duel rogues a few hours ago, just for you.

Watch and learn something, maybe you won’t have to try and cheat in a duel against classes you should already beat by default if you weren’t bad.

I’m aware. I was using your logic to make a point… dam your dense

1 Like

Keep speaking like you know anything about me. Just makes you look petty

I’m not so sure of this… Whenever my spy addon tells me a rogue entered stealth near me in open world, I pop perception, cast shield on me, and look if the rogue is going to try to open on me. I prevent at least 50% of rogue openers with this. If I were a hunter and detected a rogue, I’d def sit on a trap.

Don’t know why you need secrets to know how to beat a rogue. It’s not hard.

I know you try to AoE classes out of stealth in duels, which you should win by default because your class counters them.

That’s a universal sign that you’re bad at the game, it’s not even an opinion, that’s the way duels work in this game.

I’m bad because I use my tool kit to win… That’s some good logic you got there.

2 Likes

Its not petty, its just a statement based of experience. Im not even the only person saying your petty tactics are not the norm. You are not a good mage. Its okay if you aint good. You can be average no harm no foul. Im just telling you, no mage worth his salt needs your tactics to win.

You’re bad because you AoE rogues out of stealth in duels.

End of story, ask literally any good player, they’ll all agree.

It’s petty, and sad.

why is it pretty?

In your opinion. That’s fine with me. I don’t value your opinion.

I just asked everyone on discord. They all agree with me… good thing I only play with other bad players.

Apparently you do.

1 Like

How about this, duel some players, record the footage and post it here for us to watch, it takes 2 minutes to get some free screen capture software.

I’ll be waiting.

I guarantee you click your abilities and keyboard turn.

The first rule of dueling is only spergs duel so if you do duel expect to get sperged on.

1 Like