Rules of dueling?

So why would you think I have anything to prove to you.

Enjoy your night.

1 Like

You guys hear that? That’s the sound of somebody who just lost.

ROFL. Sure bud.

Keep thinking you won something.

4 Likes

Actually he did, if you really did not value his opinion you wouldnt have bother responding. But you did, so ye you lost the forum pvp

You let the rogue get his opener, lol.

2 Likes

No pots, u better be ready to duel again if u blew your load that first duel, self buffs only.

I played a rogue for the past 16y. Who are these dumb kids who let rogues get the opener and where were u morons all these years?!? I had to work for my opener. Hunters try to flare me out, mages mount up, run at me before accepting duel to try and aoe me, locks running around mounted with felhunter to find me. That’s the real way to duel and if u cant overcome? Get better at your class and stop being class carried.

6 Likes

Sad Rogue is sad.

Bad mage is bad.

Hey, maybe if you didn’t try to cheat in duels and actually used them to improve your gameplay you wouldn’t be having this issue right now.

Oh I like this rule, can we make it so >_>

1 Like

Duels done for fun or practice for WPvP/BGS are not bound by these rules.

The rogue probably saw the dueling tournament rules and thought they should apply to every duel.

One exception I will make, is to let the rogue gain stealth long enough so you don’t know where he is before the duel; spamming AoE on someone because you saw them stealth in a specific area is just kinda low.

That said, In BGs and WPvP it’s perfectly fine, so you really need to figure out what your goal is with dueling. Personally (and as someone who play original vanilla, for whatever that’s worth,) anything goes, because the alliance I encounter will not give a crap about the dueling tournament rules either.

1 Like

Rogues tend to QQ when they lose the duel.

3 Likes

The tipsout duel tourny is the most cringe thing I ever seen the rules are so ridiculous LOL I was dying reading about it.

1 Like

Because there was a vanilla server to pay for right?
You sound like an angry old grandpa. Go take a nap.

so if two rogues face eachother are they just never allowed to come out of stealth since they’re not allowed to unstealth the other rogue before the other rogue uses an ability?

2 Likes

There’s probably another of these make believe conventions that they have to slowly in unison count to three and attack each other at the exact same time

Dueling Noobs In front of Orgrimmar and Stormwind,

Rogue: lemme sap you first! You gotta let me sap!

warrior: lemme charge you first! It’s only fair fight if you let me charge you first!

mage: lemme sheep you first! It’s only a fair fight if I can sheep first!

1 Like

Totally agree with what this guy says,

1. If you lose, you are a bad player
  2. If you win, it’s your class that is op and you are still a bad player, if the other guy played your class, he would’ve done so much better. You just won the way you won cuz he wasn’t really even trying and you got lucky.
  3. always allow the loser to make some excuses about losing, like bad internet connection, mouse not working …etc…

Would you let a rogue open on you in a BG? in the Arena? Out in the open world if you could prevent it?

Heck no.

I will pop long CD’s, use consumables, engi items, MC you and hold you underwater, MC you and hold you out of the dueling zone, use perception to pop a rogue out of stealth, prehot, prebubble.

You name it, ill do it. Call me whatever you like but I sure as heck ain’t going to let a rogue open on me just because he isn’t smart enough to avoid me with my racial up.

At the end of the day there are two kinds of people. Someone that won the duel and someone who cries about why they lost.

Don’t be the latter.

hey lets fite, but u gotta let me punch u in tha face FIRST!
hehehehe

you’re wrong. lol was plenty of addons that highlighted data from the combat feed that didn’t get banned - this is not new