Ruin Gaming Just Got Handled, In The Mage Tower

So hey guys…where is all the trash talk, yall came at us with a 70+ man raid and got freaking destroyed. We took the Mage Tower and you guys couldnt push us out.

13 Likes

It’s nice to see you doing something on these forums other than crying about melee, but why am I not surprised it is trying to trash talk a guild/community?

6 Likes

I taste salt!!! Salt and tears!!! MMMMMmmmmmmMMMMMmmmmMMM!

#trainwrecked

2 Likes

You taste wrong; I am in no way affiliated with Ruin and actually think their zerging is pathetic.

I do play feral though.

3 Likes

My raid team will d e c i m a t e your entire guild

2 Likes

It was 46 of Ruin because 40 of us phased out vs 64 of two Horde guilds. After your raid got below 50% you phased away from us. In order to escape you used an Alliance-only portal which is a known exploit according to Blizzard. It also took you guys 2 hours to group up 64 players from two guilds and it took us less than 10 minutes to gather 86 players from Ruin. You were right about one thing: we did have 70+ players in the beginning before people began phasing.

10 Likes

OMG you liar! LMAO! No One…I Mean NO ONE got below 60% health. Much less 50%

HAHAHAHAHA! Omg, you guys are so predictable. You cant even tell the truth. You got completely wiped and we lost 1 player…ONE. Now you are gonna make us post screenshots arent you?

2 Likes

Rouxgaroux, please quit crying. Calm down.

7 Likes

Since you haven’t spammed this thread I’ll end it now. Good luck with all your hopes and dreams.

3 Likes

Tell you what, you stop lying and Ill calm down. k?

#wrecked

You mean that portal in mage tower that phases you to the inside with the mage trainers and stuff?

Thats not an exploit.

3 Likes

Ruin was over at the pyramid last night with 65 ppl and hung the server … seriously why guys ? Why are you intentionally causing lag and annoying hundreds of players .
And the multiboxer was there too on top of everything

PS:- Probably why Ruin has the least amount of votes on that twitter poll about alliance guilds .

3 Likes

And that’s because when the counter raid is being formed and ppl realize that it’s you guys which means a ridiculous lag fest many decline . I know Ruin loves to wait 3 secs for every spell to go off but other ppl have better use of their time than play like that .

2 Likes

Run Gaming got wiped (by myself) last night as well.

5 Likes

Zerg WPVP guilds are cancer.

6 Likes

Woah! Pump your brakes kid. Wow is about playing with your friends and if Zerg pvp is were folks get their enjoyment, then to each their own. I personally like pvp in all shapes and form. :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Very few ppl in Ruin even know each other … they will take anyone breathing who can spam 1 button and know to follow the zerg !!

They are the Walking Dead of WoW !! :joy::pray:t4:

10 Likes

I always thought that was the forsaken.:yum:

4 Likes

Incidentally, Ruin is almost always the first guild to send an unsolicited guild invite to my fresh level 20 alts before I remember to block those. They’re only recruiting the finest!

5 Likes

RG is one of the biggest jokes in this game, not sure why you made a forum post about it.

:woman_shrugging:

7 Likes