Ruin Gaming Just Got Handled, In The Mage Tower

Because it’s like watching a car crash. You know it’s bad, but you just can’t look away.

6 Likes

What’s up ironsworn regiment, how do I get in on the action?

3 Likes

lol what a cringe nerd… haha

ISR did own ruin in every SINGLE fight when IT was just ruin v isr THIS is based on the video CONTENT available, other TIMES there were FIGHTS where OTHER alliance guilds were INVOLVED when RUIN won their with their allied guild cryptids league or their multiboxer malseph.

It is SAFE to say ruin CANNOT win without a ZERG, multiboxer or cryptids league.

2 Likes

This is why I camp people, some people don’t deserve to play.

2 Likes

Your camping only consists of eating marshmellows panda.

5 Likes

No, our camping consists of a very salty diet from triggering people.

5 Likes

@ Perci, not my fault Humans couldn’t defend Lordareon back in the day. Alyndre faired better as a belf.

1 Like

Well in humanity’s defense Arthas was really scary. :scream::scream::scream:

5 Likes

My hyna complained about this too until I drank pineapple juice. Good source of vitamin C.

1 Like

I agree with you but also with Abend. WPVP zerg guilds are cancer because of the lag fest they KNOWINGLY inflict on us all. Just…don’t. Or do and continue to be hated by literally everyone playing that night.

Lying doesn’t help your case:

KEK

this is NOT even a fight you JOKER you CAN see they were ABOUT to leave, IN YOUR CITY with MANY MORE alliance.

LOOK WHAT i posted.

FARMED at stormsong.

Not that I care about who won or lose, but exploiting? There’s no exploit used in that video lol.

They used the portal. It was a bug for both factions, Alliance could use Horde Ashran portal and Horde could use Alliance Ashran portal. It’s been fixed, and just an oversight.

Horde can still use alliance Ashran portal… I tested it the other night and alliance have never been able to use Horde’s. I tested that as well, the same night as the video I posted.

1 Like

Lol no they weren’t you clown. They had been sitting there for 10 minutes while we formed and if they were trying to leave they would have bailed the second we showed up. They ran after it was clear they were going to lose.

You claimed ISR has never lost to Ruin, I just posted a video showing otherwise.

Stop migrating to new guilds to troll.

Also the video you posted is from a fight after the server crashed. They ran, AGAIN, when the numbers evened up.

And that’s somehow an exploit?

post ANY video that is NOT inside an alliance CITY or without malseph or cryptids LEAGUE.

An unintended bug being used by one faction knowingly that the other faction can’t use? Yeah it is.