RSV In Shadowlands

Hi. For the sake of our shared humanity, please tell me that;
Surely you jest!

7 Likes

Were not the same. I am a Goblin

1 Like

As I said in the other post, this is the only part I’ll be responding to from now on because it’s the most important part and I’m tired of you being evasive about it.

You said on multiple occasions in your past videos that Survival in Classic and BC was NOT a melee spec.

You now argue that it was always meant to be a melee spec and that melee was Survival’s roots. You need to explain why you abruplty changed your stance on this factual issue.

5 Likes

It’s almost an art form the way he’s been able to continue trolling you into writing paragraph after paragraph in response.

1 Like

I mean, he kinda writes paragraphs as if he wants to be taken seriously, but any time he gets proven wrong he just dodges and wriggles and writes stuff like: “Im just memeing trolol”.
Again, the whole character should just be considered a troll project and anything he says disregarded since even he himself isnt taking himself seriously.

6 Likes

Classic Wrath will be here soon enough dont worry

1 Like

Nope.

I reply to specific arguments that are about design or gameplay. As I’ve said already, if you make a post that is solely about you saying that you like MSV, that is of no interest to me, in relation to these discussions.

You like what you like, but if you start arguing or make statements about past design etc, then I’ll usually reply back. If you don’t want that then stop making arguments/statements or begin discussions where you rely on bias, trying to pass them off as facts.

Agreed.

2 Likes

RSV in MoP is what made me want to play hunter over my other classes.

9 Likes

Says the kid afraid of actual confrontation and rather complain on a public forum for everyone too see. If were talking about evasive lets get back on to that. Idk how many times I gotta go over the video stuff as you never listen to it because its not what you wanna hear. But id love to hear your voice crack in a call.

Its obvious when im messing around, I couldnt care less if a WoW avatar on the blizzard forums takes me seriously as this is not real life. Opinions are not facts.

I think you are just mad I dont give you much of my time as I find Bepples crying so much more entertaining. Mommy and daddy are talking, we will get back with you champ.

1 Like

You’ve evaded the point again.

Why did you abruptly change your stance on the factual issue of whether or not Survival was intended to be played in melee in classic?

1 Like

Why are you afraid of confrontation? Dont be evasive. We both men here. Well one of us are.

If you can’t answer the question here why would I bother chasing up a call with you? I’ve spent far more than enough time in these two threads and apparently all of your posts are “satire” anyway.

1 Like

Because I already have. Few times. I know you wont bother with a call. I know a keyboard warrior when I see them. They dont enjoy being face to face or put in a position where you have little power over. You are enjoying yourself here because we are entertaining an audience. You gotta remember, it was you who took clear as day satire videos to heart and thought they were real. In case you didnt know this, WWE isnt real either.

So that’s it, then: none of your content before 2021 is sincere even though you were putting out multiple 5-10 min videos showing how you play the spec and at no point introducing any recognisable level of absurdity.

Or… you just got caught out on cognitive dissonance and you think this is an easy out for you.

I think we’re done here, don’t you?

1 Like

Is this really the internet tough guy version of “lets take this outside”? :smiley:
You know this is what you do when you know your arguments are insufficient, right?

5 Likes

I’ll be frank, the one thing that’s throwing me off the most is that apparently discord allows calls? As in phone/webcam calls?

wut

The fact you keep thinking It was sincere (A channel with a meme spec, trolling MM hunter video years before we met, no game play footage to showcase my choice in talents, a parody of the old southshore/tauren mill days etc) You are beyond braindead and took it as it all being real. I knew the circus came around once a year but its been going on here for 6 months with you man. You have no clue what reality or satire even is or why they are different. This is embarrassing Bepples. You been done for months but havent realized it

Not my way of putting it. Just showing what a coward is. I mean, spin it how ever you see fit I dont care. Im not interested in you

Haven’t watched most of your other videos, and the video titles alone give no real indication of “I’m just trolling”. As an example, the one you brought up the other day, “the spell hunter-video” I believe you called it. For all we know, it could just be you, showing some gameplay footage while talking about how you’d like to play a magic oriented hunter/playstyle.

As for your videos, the ones we’ve discussed before, ofc one could assume that they’re all just memes, but again, their titles do in no way point to that being the case. Nor does your tone while talking in said videos. The things you say in the later video, while untrue, it’s not as if there aren’t players who wholeheartedly believe such statements to be the truth.

In short, you might think that it’s obvious how you’re just memeing/trolling. But your videos do in no obvious way reflect that. Again, they require people to simply assume that you aren’t sincere.

3 Likes

I don’t think they can actually read that much. Need to keep it short to hold their attention.

They need to bring it back so people stop complaining, it’s so tiresome seeing MSV getting ragged on and talked down for years. RSV needs to be brought back as a 4th spec so Bep and others like him can stop malding and take a breather to enjoy the game again, even if that happened i’m sure there’d still be threads about how much MSV doesn’t fit into the hunter archetype but at least they’d stop tearing it down like it’s their own personal crusade.

1 Like