Rss and 3s playing in the same pool idea

Idea for Rss sorry if this been brought up before I don’t really spend a lot of time on the forum.

So what if we can rss into regular 3s pool but keep the rating separated , so we will have the exact same UI rating for 3s and rss but we all play into the same pool and 1 round and it increase 3s pool activity and could fix the deflated issue .

Rank 1 and all would all be the same as the rating are separated so the main 3s team could be 3k as they are coordinated and voice and all and rank 1 rss could be around 2.8 . Just an idea

sorry for grammar English is not my monthers tongue .

Discuss

1 Like

So your idea is to feed a random team with no comms to a premade?

You know how many people play without coms at all rating ?

1 Like

Ok, we’ll allow it, but only as long as the premade groups swear not to use discord
:clown_face:

1 Like

Also voice is available in Rss the option is in the game already.

But so many people play without coms , many people also get glad without it. It helps but it’s not needed , also the rating is separated so if you pushing rss only you in the rss pool of rating for rewards . Also 1 round helps if you get a bad healer or dps it’s not a draw automatically, also you could also rss vs rss it will be random , but all with the mmr , also with more people in the pool you wouldn’t fight someone with 150-200 mmr less then you and if you don’t 5-1 minimum loose mmr / rating as of now

1 Like

The top few % getting glad without comms doesn’t somehow mean that shuffle players will be anywhere remotely close to an equal footing.

They can lower the legend title to win 50 or 100 at 2.2k or something to reflect this change but with more participation on both side it will inflate the season more .

Randomly feeding premade comps free wins is not inflation the game needs.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s free cause if i’m 2.2k mmr playing with other people at same mmr vs premade at 2.2k .
It’s pretty much the same as 2.2k lfg group no voice vs premade coms in discord .

I don’t know if you play 3s or only rss but we all lost vs a non coms lfg comp in 3s

2.2k in solo shuffle is nowhere near the same skill level as 2.2k in arena

1 Like

Just improve LFG to have similar functionality of RSS. Instead of it randomly tossing you into groups, you get to choose what you want to play with and the experience level. Once you find a group, it will auto queue you and you can keep playing with that group.

That’s what lfg should be.

3 hour queue times cuz all the warriors want to queue with a ret and not an enhance
:dracthyr_uwu:

1 Like

Sure but not also random comp

Only way they could do it is by buffing mmr off rando team then it’s just boohoo we’re 2300 and got domed by a 2600 team who got (good specs)

For sure, but there would be upsides to that. You could play… instantly, or you could wait. There will be plenty of enhance bros willing to play with whatever. :slight_smile:

Ayo enhance players hmu let’s zug

1 Like

i play pres, shaman has too many buttons for me

1 Like

This is true now, but that would sort itself out if the ladders were combined.

It really wouldn’t.

This is the only idea that’d bring me back to arena.

no thanks, rss dampening can die in a fire.