Rsham nerfs are cringe and unnecessary

Yeah man i can’t wait to queue into dh dk evoker next patch,get trained the entire game, and have precog decide whether I win or lose! Even if they are bad and proc precog off cooldown healing surge chunks the mana bar so I will just lose on mana anyways! Sick game design!

Can’t wait to lose on mana even faster vs demo caster rdruid! Look forward to it!

3 Likes

It’s ridiculous that you leave out the shifts lol

7 Likes

shifting gameplay from just riptide and healing cringe totem to actual casted heals is good, fun and interactive for the game. Can’t just passively win now with mana shield applied and healing stream down (hopefully).

6 Likes

Yeah dawg training the rsham until he is oom while ur rdruid is jumping around spamming instants is super fun and interactive for sure!

2 Likes

I will say, I didn’t enjoy healing on my rsham to begin with. It’s incredibly impossible to play in solos as no one even stands in your eartherns. Nerfing healing stream makes me want to play mine even less.

Also, I completely agree, rdruids are disgusting.

2 Likes

Kind of unfair when some healers barely have to cast, though.

2 Likes

u win mana if they attack u mana shield procs ez

not anymore

still effective and u get more mana when they attack u

yup they need to revert all those nerfs, right now it’s already hard to heal as rsham. more nerfs would make rsham back to terrible s1 levels

yup! that’s the main thing the devs overlooked, they’ll be a weaker hpal if those instant casts get nerfed. dps will just train the rsham now for free points especially with 0 defensives usable in stuns

1 Like

water sheild will never stop you from insta ooming from healing surge spam

1 Like

quantify the mana return from water shield’s passive, before and after being buffed by 75%(that’s a huge number)

1 Like

The extra 10k mana per 3 minute that talent is going to give won’t be relevant at all when ur spam surging your teammate getting railed by dh dk

Rsham already ooms fast vs cleaves. On Tuesday when u have to rely on surge more it will be even worse

Hopefully I’m wrong about everything and the buffs to surge/wave counter everything but healing surge is just so mana inefficient and wave cast time is way to long to get off vs any dk team

1 Like

when are you going to start playing healing rain?

having to waste an honor talent slot just to use your tier is really dumb

theyre buffing it

to bad they didnt make it instacast

The honor talent does this now, I think. Not sure if the healing rain stuff is worth but they seem to be trying to put a bit of juice into it.

Yea but why do you need an honor talent to use your tier set lmao

Yeah losing an honor talent is pretty rough. What do we ditch? Being able to cast Healing Tide twice per match? Being able to cast grounding totem? I doubt we can take either of those out. So we’re left with removing our third talent, which was the one we could freely change in order to have a perma-locked talent just spend another 2 talents on a low performing spell. Doesn’t feel great :confused:

1 Like