Rpers! How you can benefit from warmode

I’d like to make all Alliance aware that WARMODE grants you 15%+ experience and should be enabled at ALL TIMES! Keep it on while in your city, I’ll be coming by to check as my sub is running once again.

For those familiar faces, worry not - I’ve come up with new, ingenious ways to smoke your playerbase to keep things interesting.

See you all soon,

Soljeron

1 Like

Signing your name in forum posts is like signing your name in a text.

8 Likes

Ah right, the guy that logs out before anyone can kill him, interrupting RP for hours and hours on end. Nah, I think I’ll pass.

9 Likes

Good to know there still isn’t any valid reason for turning on War Mode. Thanks for the tip!

6 Likes

Do you happen to also play with a human hunter who likes to crash org and try to interrupt rp op? because you sound awful familiar.

Didn’t you get laughed off the forums before both here and WrA?

9 Likes

Yes he did. He’s a troll, best not feed him.

3 Likes

waaah, googoo gaga
how is queue dodging and/or alt-f4ing any fun to you

4 Likes

Wipes bloody hands cheeks, dragging fingers down his jawline.
I love to murder

1 Like

go back to wyrmrest

3 Likes

He doesn’t belong there either. They hate him there too.

You guys forgot the rules!

Popping over from WrA to inform you all this dude’s a known Troll.

Love you all though. <3!

10 Likes

Oh, snap. What’s up Moon Guard? Do y’all get confused for General too or nah? Y’all doin okay this fiiiiiiiiine Friday mornin?

But yeah, OP is clownshoes. Unless you wanna step in them, don’t take him seriously. I did cuz apparently he got forum banned and I’m dumb so I didn’t remember who he was so once I was reminded, it was p much ova.

Also, as stated above, we don’t want him. His Armory says MG soooooooo y’all have him :frowning:

5 Likes

Yeah this guy trolls our forums too. It’s all he ever does, and somehow pointing that out makes YOU the one that’s an obsessive freak.

8 Likes

You guys do realize that the server forums actually populate about 2% of the actual community. Most players wrote off these forums when they first changed them seeing as the moderators are a joke and the “trust system” is broken. So, nobody cares?

Tell that to the 5 folks who follow me around. They can’t get enough of me, can’t blame em though.

No need to cry child, I’ll be coming to the Lamb soon enough to 1 shot your people

Wait who? Can I have a name please? I’d love to meet this person

you have no say in the matter, i’m afraid. that warmode bonus is too enticing I know

1 Like

I’m sorry you have to deal with this utter clown.

4 Likes

It’s ok. We’ll manage.

2 Likes

It’s just unimmersive at this point. There’s always a significantly greater threat to both the alliance and the horde around every corner. We’re always working together and then going our own seperate ways until a new world ending threat appears.

When I was younger I was all about it. Now I’m just fighting kids unfamiliar with any of the lore and getting rewarded “exp” for it. If you could communicate or at the bare minimum loot people then maybe it would have some worth in relation to RP but as it stands I’d rather just enjoy that on my old PvP server alts.

It’s red it’s dead is not content.