RPers Be-Where?

What on earth are you imagining?

Probably a repeat of everything that happened in the early days of current RP realms when people tried to maliciously destroy them.

#GROBMOB :wine_glass:

Gotta go BB so I can RP both Horde and Alliance. Since, as of now, there’s only one RP-PVP realm, and you can’t have both factions on it, there’s only one way to go. IF a second RP-PVP realm is added, I’ll have Allies on one and Hordies on another.

6 Likes

Doesn’t seem like RPers have a choice, theres only 1 realm to go to if you like full rp or rp with pvp.

Reality? Have you never been to an RP server in pretty much any MMO?

80% of the population are “came fer da comunitee!” (or the free kills in the case of RP-PvP) people that have no intention of RPing. RP is pretty much relegated to guilds specifically for it. Hell it seems that Asmongold and Soda"reeee Warglaives"poppin will be rolling on Grobbulus.

3 Likes

Me and my guildies will be on Bloodsail Buccaneers. We prefer not to be pvp-harassed while we RP or when levelling.
If you’re still undecided, have a look at the new and growing recruitment threads for both RP servers and see what takes your fancy.

2 Likes

I hope so. They might actually cross the line with a move like that, and force Blizzard to reign in their badly-behaved human advertisements. It’s a sacrifice, to be sure.

Kudos to all of you dedicated RPers recognizing that Grob isn’t the place to be if you don’t want to get ganked. Roleplay is a lot more than text conventions, and everyone who recognizes that has my respect.

Rp-pvp. As it offers the most immersion into the wow universe and illustrates the two-faction war the best, each side having its own villains and heroes based on player action.

2 Likes

I am happy there will be RP-PvP realms for Classic.

1 Like

Where did you get that information ?

I’ve had my fill of world PVP and will be making my home on Bloodsail.

Bloodsail Buccaneers. I’m not interested in PvP, nor the ganking, camping, griefing, and plethora of other problems that accompany it.

2 Likes

Bloodsail Buccaneers.

All the cool kids will be there.

2 Likes

I shall be on Grobbulus. Played WrA during the end of my retail playing days, and though it was nice, I missed the action of WPvP that would occur and the RP rivalries that built from there. Also, love that you can only play either Horde or Alliance, and not both.

I play both Factions I am 150% going Bloodsail!

Thinking about going that way myself when I ain’t carebearing with the wife. I loved the idea of World PVP back and the day and I loved the Astranaar/SplinterTree battles almost as much as th SouthShore/Tarren Mill battles

First of all, am going to have to agree with Gwynplaine on the matter of people coming to Grobbulus just for ‘the sweet rp-pvp server’ who actually don’t want to RP.

Second of all, are you f*#king kidding me?! They’re literally rolling on Grobbulus? Oh god, no no no no… That just ruined half of my classic wow experience… I don’t think I can continue on Grob, I’m switching over to BB.

I wouldn’t make that switch yet. At some point or other, people have claimed those two are going to every server.

I’m starting on Bloodsail because several friends of mine are going there, but I reserved a name on Grobbulus as well. I have crazy amounts of time to play games, so I figure I can balance leveling a character on Bloodsail and another character on Grobbulus without much trouble.