[RP-WPvP] EVENT: Assault on the Alliance heathens!

Copies of this letter can be found on the bulleitien boards of Orgrimmar, and other horde cities, including Silvermoon City.

The notice reads.

"Greetings fellow Horde! I Ravenhul Thaladrad, will be hosting an attack against the Alliance scum. As long as the Alliance still draw breath, there can be no peace.
Those who want to join me and slaughtering some Alliance dogs, I urge you to answer the call. I urge the War Council and Crug to join me as we assault the Alliance heathens!

Glory to the Horde.

Ravenhul Thaladrad."

When: June 12th 5:30 PM Server Time
Who: All the Horde
Where: We rally in Orgrimmar.

If you’re interested contact me in game.

14 Likes

Wait if this is IC, does that mean we’re breaking the treaty? Already? :frowning:

5 Likes

Well, Ravenhul is, at least.

One would think the Horde leadership would object rather strenuously to this, but then again, one would also think that the Stormwind Guard would object strenuously to half the stuff that goes on there, so whatever.

5 Likes

(Commentary): It won’t be a good look for the Horde, but it’s not as if the Horde’s Council has ordered Ravenhul, Crug, or any other Horde soldiers to attack the Alliance.

(Speculative): At most the Horde Council will be guilty of ignorance/negligence, which again, is not a very good look for them right now. Logically there would be sanctions imposed on the Horde as repercussions for these attacks, and Ravenhul, Crug, and their soldiers would be rounded up like the Sylvanas loyalists, paraded through Orgrimmar, and then taken to a prison to face trial, in which they’d most certainly be found guilty. This all also labors under the impression that no one in the Horde would spot these signs and then report them directly to the Horde’s War Council. If that happened then Ravenhul, Crug, and those following them would be arrested before they could even make an attack.

(Commentary): But all the above is only my opinion on what would logically happen. Obviously if any of it happened, well, it wouldn’t be very fun for Ravenhul, Crug, and the others who RP with them.

2 Likes

Obligatory ‘He doesn’t even go to this Horde’ post. Cuz treaty breaking at this point in the story seems too dumb for even Blizzard to write.

…then again about two years ago I would have called the sum of BfA too dumb for even Blizzard to write.

Just to clarify I’m not saying don’t make a PvP event, I just think that having it be an ICly Horde supported event is stupid right now.

10 Likes

Oh good we’re doing more of this.

:popcorn:

anyone want some?

3 Likes

To be totally fair to Ravenhul, given the sort of fervor that the Horde had during the war - combined with some of the stuff individual soldiers did - I can totally see some people refusing to accept that the war is over, whether out of patriotism or a desire not to be held accountable for their war crimes.

I just think that those people would end up fighting the Horde as much as the Alliance, which is something we never really see in these kinds of posts.

2 Likes

“…In other words, we’re executing this fool now? Or later…”

5 Likes

Some of us will never acknowledge a treaty with alliance dogs!

5 Likes

Just saying IC plastering your blatant disregard for the decisions of the actual literal Horde Leadership all over Capitol Cities is an…

odd choice

14 Likes

This is literally the dumbest thing to do IC.

The Horde has never been weaker. The pro-war factions just got socially and politically gutted. The Alliance has the Horde by the proverbials and we’ve got Tyrande and Genn shrieking to paint the walls of Orgrimmar with the blood of men, women and children.

Just … stop. If this is In-Character, odds are you’d be hunted down and put six feet under by the rest of the Horde for pulling such a brain-dead move right after Saurfang died to show that this war is not only an unjust one, but one pushed on the Horde by the machinations of the Banshee Queen.

So this is just another OOC grab by people trying to be the New Ephie without any of the charm or the cuteness.

19 Likes

dear EVILLIANCE

i, otielle, ULTIMATE WARRIOR-QUEEN OF THE PERFECT HORDE shall ANNIHILATE you. your deaths shall come upon my blade. EVILLIANCE shall find no respite!!! i will not rest until every EVILLIANCE man, woman, and child is FINALLY SLAIN.

lots of love, otielle.

5 Likes

Pats head

Of course you are dear.

3 Likes

i demand to be taken seriously!!!

2 Likes

Oh super seriously. Very spoopy.

4 Likes

This is very out of character my man. No reason to be sieging stormwind at a time like this.

As far as I’m aware, this has no relation to the last raid the other week.

Pfft, broken by war, tired men and women, peace treaties and recovering from conflicts?

I, for one, vote in favor of the assault! We have them right where we want them!

((fricc the nay sayer lore nerdz! la revolucion!))

3 Likes

Stop RP-PVPing its breaking the lore!! Muh immersion!!

12 Likes

(( it’s almost like there’s something about this being a… world of… conflict, perhaps?))

1 Like

As someone who used to do a LOT of RP-PvP on the server, this event doesn’t seem to be one in good faith. Generally, when one is looking to plan and implement an RP-PvP event, there are contacts on both factions with planning ahead of time.

I only see one guy on one faction making noise. Where’s your Alliance contact?

(Also, your IC reminds me of a kid who used to PvP on this server on Alliance side who couldn’t stop making IC insults OOC by spelling horde with a W in the front of the word. None of us adults could take him very seriously, either.)

8 Likes