(RP) Shal'dorei Discord

It has been quite some time since I advertised the Discord. But it’s been around since before the Nightborne were implemented in the game (but made right after the announcement that they are playable). We had some good times, still have good times, and I believe we overcame the worst of it.

So come join us! The original intent still reigns true where it’s inclusive of all servers and all Nightborne and Nightborne enthusiasts, even if you are not currently subbed or you just want to share a character idea.

https://discord.gg/8mHtYaS

Bumping! We’re WRA heavy and it’d be awesome to have more MG friends in the mix. Get some guilds rolling, community RP and the like. Heck, advertise your nightborne guilds in this thread as well as the discord. I want to see them.

Here’s hoping the link still works. If it doesn’t, let me know!

The Arbiters have finally been fleshed out, and Parliament has been renamed to the Tribunal of Suramar City (inspiration taken from the Convocation of Silvermoon).

Come on down! Predominantly WRA, we are accepting of and hoping more from other servers join so we can better network.

My favorite Discord, although im biased.