RP Servers Represent!

My first Rp server was Wyrmrest Accord! Started out around MoP but around 8.1 in BfA I switched to MoonGuard. Now Bloodsail is gonna be my main server

Moon Guard is my one and only…well…server I played on before BB came along. Don’t really play on Retail anymore for a couple reasons, largely stupid drama and a drop in passion for RP because of it, but the few interactions I’ve had on BB have been great. Definitely looking forward to dinging 60.

Since I try to keep my forums avatar consistent, my character on BB is a level 35 Human Holy Paladin named Lavenza.

“Oh comrades come rally / And the last fight let us face…”

I hail from Khadgar, a non-roleplaying, PvE server in Vanilla…

1 Like

Lightninghoof. I’m too old to be dealing with the PvP aspect of the game.

First RP realm was (and is) Blackwater Raiders.

Cenarion Circle was my server back in Vanilla.

2 Likes

Damn, no one else from the other SC?

Shadow Council represent here!

2 Likes

Magicbox, if you don’t end up grinding for gold in Winterspring in a blue hat, I’m going to be dreadfully disappointed in you.

1 Like

My severe altoholism kept me from settling down tho my mainest would be Bastid the Draenei Shaman from Cenarion Circle where my husband Drcrusher (renamed Spurned) ran a long while with Dusk Raiders. My Trolls reside on Shadow Council, Sidawn the rogue (raiding with Exodus until just before Naxx), Bastid (another shaman) and Spurned (my own Troll Priest). Sorry again to Captain Morgan’s Crew for breaking the raid group. To my friends Germaine, Zurgaras, Icebomb and Apoc I miss you guys.

1 Like

Moon Guard, here.

Old school Thorium Brotherhood friendos. Resided in Dreamscape ally-side for the majority before it split into Ashes and Gravity.

Silver Hand originally, which is as old as Cenarion Circle!

Then Emerald Dream.

Argent Dawn at launch up to MOP. Was there for all of the “major” drama including the first Warrior Protest (mortal strike nerf I think it was), the first WoW brothel to make the news aka the “Night Kittens”, the nightly invasions from Blackrock due to their server crashing constantly… the list goes on.

Good Ol’ Moon Guard

Another CC native, here. This is (probably) the only character I have on retail that I’ll be making here… because even with the “alternate timeline” handwave I’ve seen a few people throw out there, I like having the safety net of “she’s gonna die and come back as my Death Knight later” as an excuse to kinda ignore any inconvenient character development I want her to forget. 8D

Some interesting names I’m seeing in here from Alliance CC folks, I’ll need to get rolling on my Alliance toon here, soon and start looking for y’all.

2 Likes

Argent Dawn Alliance, Kirin Tor Horde in BC. Did a brief stint on Sisters of Elune after the merge but transferred back to AD. I’m on Moon Guard Alliance in retail but mostly Classic Bloodsail right now since it managed to lure my hubby back.

Former Moon Guardian here.

Spent most of my time in Menethil Harbor roleplaying as Sally, the owner of a salvaging business. ‘Sally’s Search and Salvage’ :slight_smile:

The business wasn’t great, but it was my own little slice of partially submerged heaven by the sea.

1 Like

See, this dude gets it. No other rp realms exist save for this one.

2 Likes

Almost my entire guild and I are from SC.

2 Likes