RP Servers Represent!

Wait, I was RP’ing with THE Yotingo from CC/AAMS? I thought it was just A Yotingo! Great to see you out there tonight at the Clinic!

I’m famous enough to be “the” Yotingo? Loa forbid. :joy: But yes, that was me! :smile:

Shimarenda, Acerba AND Echota! The nostalgia is too much. Glad to see you folks still kicking around!

1 Like

Cenarion Circle as well. Started there and never moved away. Glad to have a chance to reimagine my old characters! You’ll find me on Farainasha, who’s a druid this go ‘round, and Margaritha, sans Forsaken stutter but still with Jack in tow!

2 Likes

There is only ONE Yotingo! WOOF!

2 Likes

Scarlet Crusade, which became “known” as the ERP server.

However, what do you get when 40 shaman windfury into 40 consecrating Paladins? A server shutdown .

This is from my original RP server Scarlet Crusade.

The ghost wolf Torant of Mischief, is my original main.

5 Likes

A little Cenarion Circle flash back

4 Likes

Holy crap! Just realized today is the Anniversary of the first Ball!

2 Likes

I didn’t get into the RP scene until Cataclysm - I started on Medivh in vanilla and moved a couple of times in the years after, until settling on Cenarion Circle (and later Sisters of Elune after the merge of the two). Of course, of the characters I played on those servers that I’m remaking in their original vanilla forms, all but this one are dead in retail, heh heh…

1 Like

Played on Scarlet Crusade Alliance back in the vanilla-BC days, after that I rerolled Horde on Wyrmrest where I played until I quit in Cata.

Wyrmrest since it opened, and dabbled a bit on MG and ED.

ahaha that day was awesome
and you were my former GM in The Impalers
please say hello to Calaxia and Sangwin (should they still play) from Ishone, a young druid that joined shortly before your departure

due to professional courtesy and all I will refrain from immolating you should our paths cross, small morsel

also woooo EQ would have played FV but all my rl friends rolled up on Povar

1 Like

My original RP server was Scarlet Crusade, but after I discovered WrA, I moved most of my toons there. A couple I moved over to MG. I would have moved them all to WrA, but at the time, you were only allowed one DK per server.

At 2004 launch main server was Argent Dawn (had characters on FM, ER, CC because of the early instability), then moved to Moonguard (after Cata), returned to Argent Dawn for Legion etc.

Guild was SilverFall (Alliance) and FellRivals (Horde- on MG our horde guild was Compost).

Elune, AD, ED, WRA

Howdy Miele, I have fantastic news for you. Calaxia and Sangwin got married. We held a ceremony in SW Cathedral which was epic as we were all hordies.

ANd they are playing with me on this server. Imset = Sangwin and Verdandi = Calalxia.

1 Like

I’m from both! Alliance on CC, horde on SoE!

Spent a little time on Moon Guard, too.

1 Like

ORIGINALLY originally Scarlet Crusade.

Then Thorium Brotherhood from mid-Vanilla to mid-Wrath.

Then I had a hiatus for a few years.

Then I dipped a toe in WrA for a few minutes at the end of Cata.

Since then, though, I’ve been on Moon Guard since a hair before MoP launch.

I saw this guy peddling wares in trade chat earlier. Could it be the real deal? Or just a fan of the original? The world may never know.

2 Likes

Kirin Tor was my first RP server. I played two personally memorable characters there: Rosasharn, a Night Elf Priestess who was demure, and Purnima, a Night Elf Druid bear tank who was super racist. Environmentalist to the extreme, that one. Hated Dwarves and Gnomes. Prettymuch lived in BGs.

There were others in between, but my last RP server was Shadow Council. I played Olvera there, as well as Willimeena, a BElf Hunter.

Pretty much all of them. I started out on, I think Argent Dawn. Maybe it was Silver Hand. One of the original RP servers on launch day. Originally Alliance, then Horde. Then I bounced around, especially when new RP servers opened up. I jumped onto Moonguard just as it became available, just by luck to see it pop up as I logged on that Monday at noon. Been there ever since.

Technically I first rolled on Silver Hand, but then made a new character on Scarlet Crusade to play with my wife (then girlfriend) then about three months later transfered to Kirin Tor - was there till the end of wrath when I stopped playing much.