RP Servers Represent!

I just have a curious. Other than the two big servers of Wyrmrest Accord and Moonguard, what retail server do y’all originally come from?

I hail from good ol’ Cenarion Circle, with some characters also spilling onto Sisters of Elune after the server merge. Oldest RP server in da game. :smiley:

4 Likes

Sentinels, originally!

2 Likes

I remember Yotingo from Cenarion Circle, long long ago. ago.

1 Like

My first server was Scarlet Crusade but I ended up on WRA after my rp partner of the time transferred there. :smiley:

1 Like

Emerald Dream -> Venture Co -> Grizzly Hills -> Moon Guard

Early Emerald Dream and VeCo were amazing servers.

Lets hit them with the international!

Argent Dawn EU

2 Likes

I agree, earlier emerald dream was awesome… eventually it became a wretched hive of scum and villainy, but at first it was fun.

My wife and I have been on Throium Bro., Sentinels, ED, and WrA, the last is our “current” retail server.

Thorium Brotherhood represent.

The correct answer is Bloodsail Buccaneers.

Old servers don’t matter anymore.

9 Likes

Feathermoon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I usually play on both major severs and occasionally go to events on CC/SoE. Sisters of Elune was my very first RP realm.

1 Like

Maelstrom -> Wyrmrest Accord -> Ravenholdt -> Moon Guard -> Bloodsail.

Ravenholdt was amazing at one point. Was glad to be a part of it before the collapse.

Old School Cenarion Circle here. I recognize Yotingo and especially remember Creator and his classic server breaking shenanigans

2 Likes

I still have the video for that somewhere. Here’s hoping we can do it again.

1 Like

Count me in. I’m always game for some server wide awesome.

1 Like

Steamwheedle Cartel. The first 1-2 years of that server were epic, it had an amazing RP community.

2 Likes

I was on Argent Dawn at the very beginning of launch, but it was insanely overfull and laggy, so I went to Earthen Ring when it came up a few hours later.

Been on ER since vanilla. Played on Maelstrom for a bit when it first released as well.

Scarlet Crusade -> Sentinels -> Kirin Tor -> Moon Guard -> Wyrmrest Accord.

2 Likes

I mean, how far back is originally?

I was on Sentinels when it first opened way way way back. I think I spent some time on Moon Guard later on, then moved on over to Wyrmrest Accord when it was semi-new, and after a brief stint touring PvP realms and being a tichondrius regular I went back to Wyrmret Accord and have been there ever since.

o.o That Creator man was a legend, though I never met him personally. :smile: Hiii.