RP Servers Represent!

Argent Dawn. We had a good thing for a little while. Now I stick around for the friendships but BB is a second chance at RP community.

Wait, I was RP’ing with THE Yotingo from CC/AAMS? I thought it was just A Yotingo! Great to see you out there tonight at the Clinic!

For everyone else that’s curious, yup, Cenarion Circle! Definitely recognize Creator and Ehlina. Da Docta’s had more than their fair share of run ins with E. grin Miss and love you all!

3 Likes

Sentinels > WrA > here!

1 Like

Sentinels > ED > MG > VeCo > WRA > Here for me

I was on steamwheedle cartel then sisters of elune then wyrmrest. Now I’m here!

I, too, was on Thorium Brotherhood during BC and WotLK. Human mage named Spindlemorn.

I didn’t start playing on an RP server until around MoP. When I switched, I was amazed at how great the community was. I have been on Earthen Ring (US) since then… Well until Bloodsail Buccaneers =D

Feathermoon back in the day, brief stint in Sister of Elune, then went to Moonguard to try and burn down the inn at Goldshire but my basic campfire only went so far, finally stayed mostly at Wyrmrest till BB opened up.

3 Likes

Feathermoon originally, from early Vanilla through (I want to say mid-)Wrath, then Moon Guard.

If anyone else from oldschool FM remembers Tallian the human rogue, hit me up! I’d love to catch up with some of my old RP buddies.

My hordes on the WRA & MG

But my alliance is on CC!! Shout out to Cenarion Circle for still holding on to a handful of RP players!

3 Likes

Another Cenarion Circle expat

4 Likes

This is actually my first time rolling on a RP server for the fun of it! I’m on Proudmoore in retail, but wanted to explore the story and roleplaying component more with Classic.

I’m from Kirin Tor

Anyone else?

Firiona Vie >> Feathermoon >> Sentinels >> Moon Guard >> Wyrmrest Accord

Another representing from Cenarion Circle! And Acerba! I remember healing Blackfathom Deeps on my NE druid Imryll and being utterly in awe of your level 30 warlock powers. :smiley:

3 Likes

/flex
Warlocks are not to be underestimated!

1 Like

Cenarion Circle was my home server. Over the years I was in various guilds: Horntotem Tribe, Mt. Hyjal Alliance, Eye of the Tiger, Ishnu Por Ah, and Order of the Ebon Shield. Lots of happy memories.

I did have a hunter on Kirin Tor, but ended up transferring to CC.

3 Likes

I hope more people from ADEU have moved over, I miss my old guild.

Feranos, Twilight Hammer. If you guys are around, Marian misses her favourite cult.

Earthen Ring all the way, baby!

1 Like

Cenarion Circle. Tried and true. I could never go anywhere else. My main was born there, became who she was there, I fell in love with her and could never give her up. Until now!

Almost. I gave up playing and “retired” her because she wasn’t the same anymore and the motivations for her to go tromping around the universe didn’t make sense. I’m happy to have her back on BB. :slight_smile:

5 Likes