RP-PvP server at Wow Classic launch petition!

Hi all, I’m Yaghor (Krannok in the US :wink: ) from the EU forums and I’m happy that I can finally post on your lovely forum!

So basically there is a huge topic regarding RP PvP servers that can be found here: #RP-PVP REALMS, RECONSIDER ONE REALM. Be sure to check it out if you haven’t and be sure to post there to show support and hopefully to get the RP PVP servers we desperately want at launch!

A while back I have set up a petition in the hopes of gathering a lot of signatures to show Blizzard that RP PvP is not the niche they think it is. The petition is currently at around 2500 signatures, but of course, we need a whole lot more. Therefore, seeing as I have US forum posting powers now, I thought it would be a good idea to share it here in the hopes of getting those much needed signatures.

Be sure to sign and share it. Let’s claim our RP PVP home!

Thanks all! And keep up the good work!

Edit: apparently linking to petitions can get the topic deleted. The petition can be easily found by Googling: Wow classic RP PvP petition. Hopefully doing it this way the topic will not be deleted. :blush:

4 Likes

I was going to choose a RP-PvP server, are you saying this won’t be an option? If so, sign me up

I pick RP because the players there are friendlier than players on regular PvP realms. And classic world PvP was fun (assuming we can get faction balance).

Also, I doubt certain popular streamers I want to avoid would choose a RP realm

1 Like

I played on Emerald Dream, too. It was fun, but not nearly as much role playing as Cenarion Circle or Wyrmrest. People are friendlier, though, I’ll give you that (except in Hellfire Peninsula where they constantly killed the quest givers…).

Still… My point is that I don’t feel like it’s necessary to be told where you can or can’t role play. Maybe pick a realm and announce it on the forums, “Hey, everyone! XXX is a role-playing realm! Come join us!”

Would you join them?

I’m 100% for this and wish they would announce the realms and battlegroups, I definitely want to know which battlegroup the RP and RP PVP realms are in.

2 Likes

The thing is same could be said for Roleplay servers in general, clearly you’re not going to remove them too as well right?

2 Likes

Then they should remove RP server types as well. You can RP just as easily on a PvE realm. Can’t have Blizzard designating a destination for people that like to RP. It would be much better for the community to do it and expect everyone else to follow along.

3 Likes

Heck, probably do not even need PVE servers as well. Just choose a PVE server and convince everyone to flag.

2 Likes

Just a head’s up.

I believe that posting links to petition sites is in violation of the forum CoC.

I believe that threads have been deleted because posters chose to link petition sites.

1 Like

Susan gets it

1 Like

It is, but at least blizzard may actually see it, or just let the topic die, unless it derails.

Or they may choose to delete the thread as they have done with other threads containing links to petition.

Plausible deniability would dictate that they do not delete these threads, lest they prove that they actually took notice of them.

1 Like

Don’t they have to open the topic itself to delete them? I’m not sure myself just curious. No doubt they would delete it as they have done in the past.

They did delete the unarmored r mounted thread which was pretty huge, so that’s fair.

You’re new here aren’t you. On the Internet and life in general I mean.

Just removed the link from the post. Hopefully that will be enough to avoid topic deletion. :smile:

That was sarcasm.

2 Likes

Because it’s been a thing for a huge portion of WoW’s history. Clearly it’s not just dedicated to him, but a group of 2500 like minded people and possibly many more. I have no interest in RP but having a RPPVP server won’t hurt me or you.

Rp server existed from the start of wow…

Rp servers also have difrent rules then other servers, atleast it had back in classic…

But RP-PVP servers did not exist at the start. They were added later.