#RP-PVP Realms, Reconsider One Realm

I so agree. We had and still have a great population on Emerald Dream which was an RP-PVP server. Most of the folks still want an RP-PVP server and that is why we are here still today and still posting.

There have been post throughout the Classic forums about us wanting an RP-PVP server, post on MMO Champion, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, personal blogs, twitch steams, YouTube and polls have been done as well as a petition to try and get us a RP-PVP server.

We are not giving up our hopes…There is still time to have one made for us.

:sunny: Let Our Little Light Shine and Keep the Hope Alive :sunny:

5 Likes

I did a quick check and, so far, all of the discord links in this thread direct you to the same server. However, you are correct, we need to roll as one if it comes to that!

5 Likes

As soon as we have names we can work together to pick on. Hopefully someone will start a Thread RP-PVP folks post where you are going and we can start going towards the same PVP server or for some an RP server.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Day 54 & 55

Another day I have let you down. Another day where the waiting, silence, and anxiety have pushed me to no end. I have been failing, and I need to lean on the people here for strength to push through. We are in the final days. It is now that we and I must remain strong and stand tall. Let’s get our home. RP PVP, Here we come!!!

4 Likes

it’s ironic that even though there is x3 more interest in RPPvP compared to RPPvE (according to the latest survey)

blizz are releasing 1 RPPvE server but no RPPvP server.

if anything, they shouldn’t be releasing an RPPvE one and just releasing 1 RPPvP.

of course the best option would be to have every server type represented in launch.

ion said they won’t repeat the same mistakes they made in the 2004 original launch of Vanilla and yet here they are, releasing the game without one of the server types, which hobbled the RPPvP community permanently the first time around.

very tragic.

5 Likes

Someone posted a suspicion, maybe on this thread, I don’t remember but they stated a concern that this might all just be another cash grab from Acti-Blizzard opening an RP-PVP server some 4 months after launch and charging $25 for server transfers.

I would be so disappointed. Not surprised but still disappointed.

Please just give us an RP-PVP server at launch!

2 Likes

Please, let there be an RP-PVP server. It’s the best! The ONLY way to play!

6 Likes

Everyone has a tinfoil hat, but I really doubt this is the reasoning for Blizzard.

2 Likes

Give me my RP-PVP server!!

8 Likes

Blizz,

I was flying over to Stormwind for yet another stress reducing invasion when my wife thought it would be funny to film while informing me there is still no Blue response on our RPPvP server status. I know, I shouldn’t have lost my cool.

Going to need a new keyboard now.

4 Likes

The day quickly approaches, we look forward to seeing RPPVP! (Please and thankyou <3)

6 Likes

1 RP-PvP for CST/MST
Plus all the Asian locations.

Yes one is not one… But every major location SHOULD have ONE!

TO THE TOP!!! I have not done ANY RP since SWG.

BUT I SUPPORT A GAMERS RIGHT TO CHOOSE RP!

To show solidarity with the RP Community I will download the RP Addon and go ham on my Bio just like I did back in SWG

4 Likes

Who will get the lucky 2,300 post? Who, I say? I challenge thee!

1 Like

Challenge

2 Likes

Accepted

2 Likes

not you VV

1 Like

Aww yuss, 2,300 posts and no answer yet.

:confetti_ball: :partying_face:

3 Likes

24 hours from now, it’ll be me :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, the community is better on RP pvp servers. Cmon Blizz… don’t make this mistake again.

7 Likes