RP on Frostmourne

Ok so I know this is a long shot and the title has already probably given many people flashbacks to that one time you went and had a look in Moon Guards Goldshire (Don’t lie to me, we’ve all done it. If you haven’t … Don’t do it, it’ll scar you). And no, I’m not talking about the filth that goes on in there when I say RP, I’m talking like Dungeons and Dragons style stuff.
Basically, I’ve been living in Asia for about 2 years now and while I still enjoy the game casually, I’ve been wanting to get back into DnD style RP stuff while playing WoW. I’ve been able to get that ich scratched while playing on Wyrmrest, but since most of the population isn’t playing at the same times I am, I was wondering if there was any hidden nuggets of RP occurring on Frostmourne? An oceanic server with a pretty decent sized population that has people that play in roughly the same timezone as me.

Hey!

I am an Aussie who has spent his entire WoW life playing American servers so he can RP, and I made a lot of friends I still talk to today! Our guild evnetually died out and we only talk out of game, so now I am on Frostmourne (thank the latency GODS) but I have been hoping to find a few RPers if possible! I really hope we get an onceanic RP realm one day soon!

Feel free to hit me up if you are keen :slight_smile:

Edit: Forgot I hadn’t switched to my main before posting, whoops!