RP Character Desktop Maker (DIY - Character ART)

With this DIY kit you can easily make a custom character desktop or tabletop for your RP characters!

This modular kit includes over 450 assets that you can use to help bring your character and their letter writing to life! Included in this kit are a number of wax seals for major factions such as Horde & Alliance. These wax seals were made using the Sonceri wax seal maker.

To make your own custom character desktop simply:
-Go to the Google Drive link provided below
-Save a tabletop graphic of your choice to your computer
-Save the items graphics you want to have on your character’s desktop
-Import / Upload them into a graphic website or program of your choice, arrange, save and share!

Your finished desktop is yours to use as you want for rp for free, without crediting me.

Modular Desktop System Here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18Pwl3IVqNWWHHsszJ6GQTM8es0pN5OuC?usp=sharing

12 Likes

Quick announcement! The modular desktop maker just had an expansion! I added over 30 new assets to the desktop maker based on popular requests and feedback I got from users.

New: various critters, more weapons, more food item options, professional crafting tools, and more misc daily items such as individual keys and MORE BOOKS! Below is just a small sample of the new items added.

And lots more!

4 Likes

I need to make my own desk soon :eyes:

1 Like

If there are asset requests, let me know.

1 Like

A few more assets were added today, bringing the total to well over 500 unique assets in the modular desktop and tabletop art maker.

A number of creatures such as pet cats, and imps were added as well as lights. A number of faction-themed weapons were also added.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for this Ban!

1 Like

This thing is so incredibly cool and I love seeing the community coming together and sharing these assets that make the RP experience even better!

1 Like

By popular request, an expansion pack for the desktop has been added! A number of requests have been processed and the desktop maker now includes over 665 assets!

Including but not limited to: maps, more containers, butterflies, and more weapons!

Here is a small preview of some of the new assets added!

1 Like

There has been a few small updates to this tool.