[RP] Alliance guilds. And Horde guilds. Event in Dalaran

Suspicious cloaked people would be seen lurking around cities like Stormwind, and Ironforge. The cloaked people would be seen plastering around notices on the bulletin boards. When they were stopped by the guards. They fled. Someone were even killed and turned out to be hired orc or human goons. Copies of this notice would be found in Orgrimmar. Copies of these letters would be found mailed to the headquarters of the Alliance and Horde guilds.

The notices read:

Dear Alliance guilds

I Dorbroka Stoneleaf would like to request an audience with you. Long has the Alliance guilds have had conflicts with the horde and it’s guilds. I maybe just an old hideous orc, but I believe we must come together. There are greater threats lurking about. Soon we will face enemies greater then the Horde and the Alliance.

I would like to host an audience that we may further discuss our issues. I would like to negotiate possible terms of surrender from the Alliance guilds.

These are the terms.

1. Regular gold tribute from the Alliance guilds to Horde guilds.
2. Top and current leaders of the Alliance guilds to personally surrender and be executed
3. Twenty of your elite shock troopers to be used as houshold maids.

If these terms are not good we can negotiate different ones.

((The meeting will take place in Dalaran (WM OFF)))

((It will take place at 5:30PM Server time. Saturday November21stth))

3 Likes

I’m interested. Not in the event, but the thread.

4 Likes

takes them down and eats them

3 Likes

“I hope we can work together to make a suitable agreement”

What do we get out of it

No
No
No
No
Complete sentence.

Make it Alliance reparations to Zandalar and I’ll support it.

I think 30% of Stormwind’s total GDP to Zandalar to aid in reconstruction is fair. Might teach the humans some humility. We’ll also add another 35% to them so they can pay for dicking over the Nelves.

Maybe 10% to the Dwarves as well for dragging them into so many wars.

see you guys in 100 posts

1 Like

I just love how committed these hired goons were to putting these posters around. I mean:

For the great and noble cause of Embarrassing the Alliance Guilds Slightly, Dorbroka has this to say:

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/45687691/some-of-you-may-die-but-thats-a-sacrifice-i-am-willing-to-make.jpg

1 Like

Sounds Fun, Can’t wait to be there

“The Alliance are free to offer their terms. However, we may not be so inclined to take it. Only time will tell.”

Yeah no we’ll be there in just a minute just stay in Dalaran

Just keep waiting it’ll be fine

1 Like

Oh neat! Is Zandalar going to give reparations to Pandaria then? :slight_smile:

Yes, given that the SW reparations would be more than what we pay. We’d also draw up trade deals to ensure heretics get no excuse for round 3.

Citizens of Stormwind,

The Stormwind Public Library bulletin board is closed to the public until further notice due to misuse.

Further acts of vandalism will result in suspension of individual library cards.

- Alliance Department of Public Good, Literacy Branch

((I hope to see you all here))

I’m just imagining Dorbroka sitting alone in a room in Dalaran with a bunch of balloons and streamers and carefully prepared snacks wondering why no one showed up

Oh gosh I made myself sad

3 Likes

(( hopefully the Alliance and horde can make it))

((greetings))

Please come to my event!