Royal Guards in Stormwind didn't recieve update

A couple days ago I was checking out the new, updated models given to guards and other NPCS in Stormwind.

I noticed that the Royal Guards still all used the old, exclusively caucasian model. I thought it might just be coincidence, but I’ve checked multiple times over several days now, and they’re always just the old models. I think this should be changed.

Wasn’t sure if this was supposed to go here or bug report, sorry if I chose wrong.

2 Likes

Were they intended to get a model update? If so, I’d say Bug Reports is an apt forum as any-- Customer Support doesn’t influence game design.

If it’s just something you think should be updated, you’ll want to repost in General Discussion.

Thanks, I’ll post there.

I’d agree with Ekon on this one. I’m not certain which models were intended to be updated and frankly, there could be some still pending. I think it would be a good idea to report this as a bug for now so our QA team can take a look.

1 Like

Think they were just meant to resemble the Footman unit from Warcraft 3. But yeah, that would probably be somewhere between bug and feedback.