Roots need to nerfed in duration

7 second roots shouldn’t be in the game

Spamable concussive shot shouldn’t be in the game

4 Likes

Arent they 6 now?

They should be 4sec or less max in pvp

Lets also remove double BoP from pally. wtf is that crap. 4 melee RSS and guy can just double bop his way to the W

1 Like

you shouldn’t be in the game

9 Likes

we can do that when we increase the cooldown on gap closers.

7 Likes

Remove pillars while we’re at it

1 Like

The wow forums have honestly become the biggest crybaby group meeting I’ve ever seen

5 Likes

you better not be one of those shamans who doesnt have his purge ability on his action bar. i swear ive met so many shamans in solo shuffle who dont know they can purge BOP . like seriously???

Maybe it’s a testament to the state of gameplay Correlation = causation ?

What’s more likely to occur? People make threads on how much they enjoy something or home much the do not enjoy something? 90% of the threads in any gaming forum is an echo chamber of negative feedback or trolling with the remaining 10% being constructive, informative or attempts at comedy.

No you’re whining about the most idiotic thing I’ve ever seen.

i honestly come here for the comedy :smiley:

Last night I was playing deep roots with affi/spriest and my roots were lasting on average about 2.5s

Just as idiotic as the dampening changes they had to make or else games would never end because…? Oh yea… all the self healing and defensive abilities. Wonder why Pally is such a premiere class in AWC. Could it be the immunities that counterplay dampening?

I’m sorry you lost to a Druid in 2s because you got rooted out of los of ur healer man

1 Like

I’m sorry the only thing you had left to say was an assumption

Your opinion on the game is fried lmao

My opinion is that there are to many defensive/CC abilities in the game. Which is mega true. 7 second root is to much. Double BoP is actually insane. Ect. They idea that they should prune abilities is not as fried as you assuming some scenario based on nothing

almost every melee has a root break but okay lmfao

So you are going to neglect the fact that classes can spam cast the same root abilities against characters who have roots breaks on 30sec cooldowns - 2Min cooldowns. Lets not forget the 18 sec DR. How about the Clone on different DR which you can spam till your root DR is off