Roots need to nerfed in duration

imagine complaining about a casted root

you aren’t complaining about frost nova, mass entanglement, void tendrils, or the 2 root traps hunters have

you’re complaining about the only root in the game that can be kicked

you’re F R I E D

forgot shaman root totem

1 Like

How about you press your kick and stop the root LMAO how about asking your healer to dispel you from the root LMAO

You are just reinforcing my point about roots.

I think you won’t be satisfied until casters literally have no way to get you off of them lmao

you don’t have a point chief

you complained about the only kickable root in the game. that invalidates any point you thought you had

that aside, roots are 100% fine and quite frankly there should be more as long as melee have the tools they do to make them useless. you know they DR like every other CC in the game right?

roots are not whats op right now lmfao

roots is dispellable tho, so thats why it deserves a long cc duration like most dispellable cc’s

Good thing every class has a dispel on no CD to deal with all these dispelable things

i mean cyclone should probably be 5 second duration but it also has a 25yrd range its very hard to land cc on casters and healers when they can simply walk away

thats why theres a thing called Diminishing returns

i highly doubt cyclone will get nerfed because realistically it’s “OP” usage is when it’s used to keep melee from ook ooking

if landed on a healer or ranged for that matter it’s literally no different than poly/fear

You can rotate cyclone

like any other cc in the game???

You’re right drdoomkin ill rotate Intimidating shout and hammer of justice and kidney. Oh wait these things have cooldowns…

so really your just mad about meele not having spammable cc

and fear

and poly

but you’re gonna say “not the same those can break on damage” which literally proves my point that it’s just something melee players hate lmao

you can also cover dispelable cc if you work with your teammates to cc 2 people at once wild right who would of though teamwork would win games

melee players try not to pretend they don’t have 100% uptime on most casters

challenge: IMPOSSIBLE

holy crap bring back bullying in schools, we can’t just allow people to get like this

1 Like

Did it go somewhere? :dracthyr_a1:

1 Like

1 Like