Romp and Stomp in Murloc Mrrrggkness

… sigh

1 Like

No… a Murloc. Sheesh, we already have a Jester! And it’s the backpack set, the pet and the transmog.

1 Like

I bought the toy when it released and got the pet with Dragonflight. :confused:

Oh well, maybe when it goes on sale if they keep it around.

That’s hideous. Exactly what a murloc should look like.

It’s silly.

I like it.

I hope the suit can be sold separately I have no need for the rest of the stuff.

Subscription games shouldn’t have micro transactions. This sucks.

6 Likes

Yep can be brought by itself…$20 dollars.

1 Like

Just wish I could figure out they the different prices between the ingame store price and the web site price…its a bit over $8 dollars more if I use the web site to buy it…

Made a post about this as well, but please fix the feet for Pandaren. We just get sandals.

1 Like

Finally another Xmog choice to go with my guild name.

1 Like

Murloc jammies!!! Thank youuu ~ :heart:

Oh and may we please get playable murlocs as a race, now, like little Finduin? I’d pay to play like that, please! Thank youuu ~ :heart: lol yayy :smiley:

Murloc playable race, yes please love the suggestion. (Why don’t we have murloc forum emojis Blizz!).

1 Like

Actually the feet are more like fursuit paws

Well.

“Discount”.

The only part of the bundle that I don’t have is the pajama set, so I can either buy it for $20 or at the steep, cutting-me-own-throat bundle discount of $19.98 :laughing:

Why can’t this be a trading post item instead?

2 Likes

Wrong outfit

But why is it $20? That’s a third of the price of a new expansion. Outfits should be $5, they would still make a ton of momey.

It might be in about a year or two…you can wait…

They’re selling this for the insane price of $20 USD, and they couldn’t even be bothered to show what it looks like from the back? You know, the view you’ll have if you mog it?

Small indie company…

Edit: Ok, you can preview it, although it doesn’t let you hide your other armor. Not something I want to be staring at while I play the game.