Romp and Stomp in Murloc Mrrrggkness

i can finally be a murloc pally
ty blizz

1 Like

But mogging any armor type is forbidden and against the lore, the fantasy and bla bla bla

1 Like

So the cost is based on some of the stuff you really have?

yea if you already have some of the items the cost will be less

Yep. It deducts the cost of your existing items, and then still applies the discount.

Yeah. Honestly, even just having the battle pet makes the entire thing a good deal. It brought the price for my bundle down to $28.

All I need is Romper set for my character and the toy…toy is $10 and romper is $20 but they are only going to charge me $23.48…so saving about 6 dollars and some change for me.

and yet you wont let us mog holiday stuff year round cause “immersion”

6 Likes

$55.00 to dress up like a clown?
Sounds about right.

2 Likes

Sigh…….

World of clowncraft.

9 Likes

Alright…whats up here The Mrlgrl Pack if I buy though the web site here which is Blizzard store front…it will cost me $32.25…they same The Mrlgrl Pack while in game and using the store button in game lists my price cost of $23.48…

Now I checked my inventory the only things I am missing from this pack is the Murloc Onsie and the Murkmorpher toy…so why isn’t the web store not offering me the pack price that the in game store is offering me?

I was wondering if there would be another onesie romper lol. No reason not to lift all transmog restrictions when there’s stuff like this.

Are you logged in on the web store? I didn’t see the price taking into account what I had until I did.

not for 40 bucks

I love the $0.02 discount we get if we own everything but the new thing.

Y’all do know how bundles are supposed to work right?

The onsie is $20 separately.

This is a horrible bundle and y’all should feel ashamed of yourselves.

EDIT: Ah, right, it’s in the fine print that the onsie isn’t discounted.

So y’all DON’T know how bundles work. Got it.

At last, I know what my Pandaria Remix characters will be transmogging.

Yes I am logged into the web site store…I stay logged into Blizzard all the time.

I have a mighty need for murloc themed weapons now

I’m not into silly transmog outfits, especially murloc themed ones. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

They toy and pet are worth it, but the jumpsuit is way overpriced.