Rolling Grob for PvP

lmao, still upset the corp hurt your feelings?

1 Like

Especially for pvp, Alliance dont seem to take defeat very well here.

“Especially for pvp, Alliance dont seem to take defeat very well here.”

I guess we’re not used to it.

2 Likes

i have no problem with the corp. just laughing because you’re dumb

No one has the power to prevent people from rolling here. It’s just obvious the type of players who actually contribute to the community (largely, those from the RP community) and those that don’t (generally, the PvP Bros).

OooO… so edgy! ROFL

1 Like

hahaha, stick to making crappy wpvp videos, that seems to be your shtick .

whos we? youre like level 14 and dont make any difference, if you spent as much time in game as in the forums maybe.

1 Like

I’m keeping Darnassus safe from wildfires.

1 Like

lvl 43 complains about low level chars
calls RPers on a RP-PvP server parasites then describes feeding off of them

too obvious 3/10, gain more subtlety

2 Likes

I’m not about griefing RP, but i get Veedee point. There is definitely a tone of entitlement coming from alot of the RP community on this server in regards to people coming over. Look we are an RP PVP server there no doubt about that, but the guy didn’t feel they need to put it in his OP and thats his prerogative.

2 Likes

Why is Lerissa so angry about PVP on a PVP server? I’m genuinely confused.

3 Likes

I can’t promise you a guild, we are very very small(Just myself and a couple others from the Retail version of this guild) and probably not suited to your needs. I CAN promise you a couple friends to help ease you into the server if you are lonely while you look for a guild.

I play with lots of folks who aren’t in this guild and never intend to be. A guild tag is not a barrier to making friends!

I do light RP. I don’t really instigate much RP, but I do roll with it when others start. It can be fun and brings another dimension to the game.

4 Likes

Send me a message ingame if you’re serious. My guild is looking for dedicated players interested in small-scale WPvP.

1 Like

gets the butter

2 Likes

You should find most alliance to be very welcoming. Ive had a good experience with the majority of people on this server. It’s very active 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Most of the people are very nice.

2 Likes

There are a lot of good choices on Alliance side that enjoy WPvP and PvP. All of whole I associate with also contribute to the RP community as well. A lot of them have recruitment threads on these forums. Good luck!

2 Likes

No mames wey I’m sure op wants to chop it up with your guild after that hag crashed on him

Welcome to Grobbulus and I hope that you find the right home. You’ll see many recruitment threads with guild info, as I’m sure you’ve noticed already.

You’ll know where you fit spending a bit of time here.

2 Likes

I agree with Charax.

1 Like

Larissa is always angry about everything

4 Likes

she got caught in southshore

3 Likes