[A] Crimson Dawn (RP/PvE/PvP )

is recruiting fellow Alliance to join our ranks in bringing retribution and destruction to the Horde. Originating on Emerald Dream many of us have been in guilds or played as friends for years. Expect a laid back fun enviroment with memes,videos,mailbox dancing, and a great atmosphere. Plan on WPvPing regularly, perhaps RPing, doing the 40 man raids as a guild and perhaps doing a few out of WoW events as a guild

About me: I’ve personally led guilds for about 5 years and have played since Vanilla. I’ve played in most aspects of the game from Mythic Raiding to rated pvp(although im no Gladiator) and led several RP-PvP campaigns. I am a very laid back individual so feel free to approach me about whatever issues, thoughts or ideas you have. If you’re from Emerald Dream you might know me by Arn or Sledgehammer.

Rules:

1. Don’t be a jerk to your guildies. Its fun to poke at one another but there is always a line.
  2. Respect RP, I don’t expect everyone to RP but atleast respect it.
  3. Don’t send rage whispers, don’t be that guy. I will make fun of you if someone sends me a rage whisper from you.
  4. Be atleast somewhat classy in wpvp. I don’t police it to much but no yell/emote spamming.

PVE Raid nights are Wednesday Thursday 5-8 realm. MC already on farm, with an eventual farm night on the weekends. Expect dungeon groups to be rolling most if not all nights. Can use all roles currently.

Discord and Community We currently have 210 members and growing. I don’t expect you to be in discord all the time but I’d like you to be there at least a few times a week. We are a community, I don’t want the guild to be full of people who don’t chat. I will not tolerate cliques. And if your guildies need help I expect everyone to try and help each other. Together we can accomplish great things!

RP The guild theme is that we’re a band operating predominately in Lordaeron) with our mission to get revenge on the Horde be they orc, forsaken or other. The Forsaken unjustly occupy Lordaeron and the Orcs dare cut down Ashenvale’s forests. This cannot stand. We will right the wrongs. A crimson dawn looms for the horde. Expect RP events regularly as well as a couple community level events too!

Guild base is menethil harbor

PvP We will be very active on the battlefields of Grobbulus, expect WPvP daily, with groups formed regularly. We will have dedicated WPvP nights where we break up into squads and deploy around the world. The Guild will have an RP base that if its pinged we will defend it propotionally. Keep an eye on our base and guild chat concerning base defense. Once BGs are released premades will be run regularly with a goal being to make an all guild AV premade a few times.

If you’d like to know more feel free to hit me up in game or DM my discord Mahirah/Sledgehammer#2983

17 Likes

Forward unto dawn!

5 Likes

I will personally see to it that the disgusting heathenistic horde races are PURGED.

5 Likes

I uh disrespect guildies on a daily basis, and i send rage whispers all the time.

No one puts gizwizz in a corner

6 Likes

A new dawn approaches. We will paint Kalimdor RED with the blood of the green skins!

4 Likes

gets the butter

2 Likes

DEATH TO THE HORDE._
I can vouch for Mahirah for being an awesome Guild leader. Awesome people, helpful, friendly , we do kind of pick on each other but that is what family does. As for RP this is the guild to join!

My Name is Holy aka Holly and I approve this message.

5 Likes

Tonight at 9 eastern we are forming the Guild ICily in the stormwind cathedral feel free to see what we are all about!

I know Mahirah from a while back when we were both up north. She’s a strong leader an’ I’m lookin’ forward ter wha’ she has ter say this evenin’.

NMM supports this guild 100%

1 Like

Grab your sword and bork the horde

Have you seen Anky lately?

NOPE! or maybe

I remember a on Moon Guard years ago. Same guild?

Different folks actually. Most of us are from Emerald Dream. But atleast that guild had a good taste in names too!

2 Likes

Whose this Anky you speak of? Does he like dinosaurs?

1 Like

I’ve seen a couple of you guys out on the field world pvping and it was a pleasure to work with you. I really dug the RP emotes you guys had macro’d.

3 Likes

He is an expert at dinosaur history.

1 Like

Always good to see your members.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

1 Like