Rogue Stealth Break

So when im stealth, every time “indescriminent carnage” procs, i break stealth. every time

Visibility post. This makes PVP practically unplayable, everything breaks stealth repeatedly

Bumping this for visibility. My rogues friends are very concerned!

Guys! I thought I was going crazy but it makes sense. I break out of stealth when I look back to see what broke it there is absolutely NOTHING! No flare, no trap, no NOTHING!

I noticed something was strange. At first I thought there was something wrong with me cause my gameplay is terrible, but now everything (almost everything) makes sense. Please Blizzard, this should be addressed with priority. They don’t even say they are aware and looking into it. Frustrasting.

1 Like

Better Blizz fix it soon, It’s a harmful bug for those who play Rogue daily and play as their main character

1 Like

why does blizz hate rogue so much? class gets nerfed every patch and now can’t even sit in stealth fix your game please, daily maintenance 5 hour shut downs on days that aren’t tuesday. like hello?

Still bugged. +1

Bump for visibility - still broken - can’t play my rogue main… this was just their master plan to make us lvl alts

---- Update - Formatted List ----
Confirmed Bugged:

Warlock - Malevolence - 100 yard range AoE stealth break ignoring line of sight.

Warlock - Any shard spenders (Hellcaller hero talent) - 100 yard range AoE stealth break ignoring line of sight. Basically spammable.

Paladin - Divine Resonance (Divine Toll) - Automatic Judgment knocks you out of stealth even while not visible. It appears the range check is what breaks you out of stealth, no hammer is ever thrown at you. Range is limited to 30 yards and line of sight, but knocks you out of stealth regardless of what direction the Paladin is facing.

Frost Mage Splinterstorm - Frost Splinter / Embedded Frost Splinter hit stealthed targets within 20 yards of the mage casting.

Not Bugged:

Monk - Keg Smash - Knocks you out if you're in range of the target that is hit - roughly 8-10 yards.

Warlock - Shared Fate - Damage pulse will knock you out if you are in range of the target being hit - roughly 10 yards.

Ice Lance AoE / Living Bomb from Frostfire Empowerment
1 Like

Throwing my hat in the ring too. I will be doing the World PvP dailies, and just randomly pop out of stealth while searching for a target to attack. No dots, no nothing. I am not even within 20 meters of anyone, and i just randomly drop stealth. It is infuriating, and really ruins my fun.

Hello! Patch notes stated a fix to Malevolence breaking stealth–as of 5 minutes ago in a 3v3 arena skirmish, this is not true. This also doesn’t even begin to address that the one ability is not the end-all cause–as can be seen by previous detailed post regarding what players (not Blizzard employees) have found to be consistently causing the bug, there is much work to be done. Blizzard, we are days from Season 1.

It even seems like they are ignoring this problem, or we haven’t made enough noise yet. :sleepy:

Bump for visibility

Another day of posting about a core ability being broken beyond reason for a major aspect of the game.

I see a substantial amount of changes incoming via patch notes. Perhaps dedicate a small portion of that time spent redesigning already functioning abilities to fix a major bug?

Please fix. Thank you.

This needs to be fixed before the season starts.

Still happening.

Stealth is still broken plz fix arena season starts tomorrow …

Exactly, it starts and nothing has been resolved yet. :disappointed: