Rogue set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

4 Likes

So does that mean a new color variation that wasnt already present in its respective season?

4 Likes

Season 2 helm with season 3 every other slot would be pretty good imo.

5 Likes

Too lazy to post pictures?

8 Likes

IMO season 3 set is perfect with the Mythic and elite colors. Season 2 has potential. Make it all black and sneaky.

If only there would be pictures of what we were voting for.

7 Likes

If its going to be season 2 please make it all black with even more dark black smoke

4 Likes

I doubt it, they have never done that in the past.

Post pictures of what? The color options? Why would they make a ton of color variations to only go with a a select few. That’s a waste of time and resources. You do the poll first, find the winner, then do it

They’ve also never done this before either where we get to choose what our gear looks like or our set bonuses

1 Like

You know exactly what you are voting for. It’s gear that we’ve already had in s1, 2, or 3

Good point, keeping my fingers crossed for new colors!

3 Likes

Season 2 was the Shredder from TMNT. Surprised all these cynical rogues are voting for it given all thee smack talk when it came out.

Season one was the cool crystal spikes stuff.

1 Like

Wowhead made an article showing all the set looks:

If anyone needs a refresher.

4 Likes

Thank you, from someone who hasn’t played consistently all expansion.

idk, i played rogue heavily this expac, but cant think of what each set looks like off the top of my head…so therefore i will have to go look them up, which is bliz putting work they easily could have done onto players…its a valid gripe imo.

When in doubt go with Shredder

You people have no taste, season 3 is by FAR the best transmog…

5 Likes

That’s what I voted, too…

Whatever they do l… i hope its darker, blacker and more red than ever

3 Likes