Rogue raid spot- How hard will finding a guild be?

haha if you think most guilds are gonna stack fights like that. lmfao

Itā€™s not comps, itā€™s the top 10 dps for every boss

ok but people play waaaaaaay different now than in vanilla if thereā€™s a outlier class in a boss fight that means they are capable of being top which means players of today are gonna figure it out. (not sure if I explained it clear enough)

Yes, thatā€™s the top dps to each fight from all pservers currentlyā€¦thatā€™s probably what logs are going to look like overall

pservers are kinda wonky so I really wouldnā€™t go off those. However Iā€™ll use an example from your list Eredar Twins. You have down that there was a warrior at the top but for the most part itā€™s all hunters.

that one warrior means that there is a way for warriors to be on the meters there and top the damage. Millions of players are gonna play TBC vs thousands on pservers. People who main warriors in TBC classic are gonna figure out how that warrior topped the meter and there is gonna be many many more warriors that do it.

Things are gonna be different than what you or I can even predict when millions of players get their hands on TBC

The pservers were wonky for vanilla, and yet the same metas appeared in classic only even more extreme because classic had a larger population to enforce it.

I wanted to checkout what some raidcomps looked like:

So much like OG tbc, raid swaps are common often the prot paladin is swapped in for muru then replaced back, every one had 1 ret 1 enh and 1 boomkin 1 spriest and 1 ele shaman

Raid 1 Netherwing server
Listed in order of dps
Hunter
Hunter
Fury Warrior
Warlock
Warlock
Warlock
Ret Paladin
Enhancement Shaman
Surv hunter
Mage
Arms Warrior
Mage
Mage
Spriest
Boomkin
Feral Druid
Ele shaman
Prot Paladin
Resto druid
Resto shaman
holy priest
holy paladin
holy priest
resto shaman

Raid 2 - Sunstrider
Listed in order of dps
Hunter
Hunter
Rogue
Fury warrior
Hunter
warlock
warlock
ret paladin
enh shaman
mage
warlock
ele shaman
arms warrior
spriest
boomkin
warlock
hunter
feral
prot warrior
holy priest
resto druid
resto shaman
resto shaman
resto shaman
resto shaman
Holy Paladin

Raid 3 - Netherwing
Listed in order of dps (looks like some raid swaps but thatā€™s common in sunwell)
Warlock
Hunter
Hunter
Hunter
Warlock
Rogue
Warlock
Hunter
Mage
Rogue
enh shaman
warlock
ret paladin
spriest
ele shaman
arms warrior
feral druid
Boomkin
prot paladin
ele shaman
prot warrior
resto druid
holy priest
holy priest
resto shaman
resto shaman
resto shaman
holy paladin

Raid swaps are only gonna happen with the uber elite guilds that are trying to make parse records. TBC raids are gonna be steamrolled even more than classic. The content is not hard until sunwell. People are gonna see this then just use whoever wants to come to the raid as long as itā€™s not too off balance of a raid makeup. At the end of the day as a rogue main Iā€™m not worried in the slightest.

Casual guilds will hit their head against sunwell progression til they disband, much like Naxx progression.

Sunwell is very comp dependent, even if youā€™re not ā€œeliteā€

my guild is casual, we still roll naxx weekly
edit: p.s. and we are on a server where we have probably 100 active alliance players lol

Plenty of people would claim that killing the last boss within a month of release is not ā€œcasualā€. Your guild will probably swap people in sunwell, my guild in original tbc was pretty casual and we still had people hearth and respec 1-2 times a night on progression

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.