Rogue Main Looking for chill guild that actually has a pulse

Hey, gang! My name is Angela, I recently came back to WoW after a very long sabatacle. (I quit mid Shadowlands and didnt come back until now.) I’m looking for a cool place with cool people to call home, ideally permanently. (I’m house trained, fyi.)

A little about me, I’m a reasonably competitive player by nature, and like to have fun. Rogue main since TBC/Wrath. I like to raid, pvp, mythic+ transmog run, kick back and have next level eye opening bants with decent people. (I don’t like nonsensical #based redpilled sweaty pseudo social intellectual contrarian garbage though so miss me with that.)

A little about me offline, I’m a streamer/cosplayer tradeswoman, and work long hours. I like my time in game to be well spent with the right people. I respect other peoples time and expect they respect mine. Even if were raiding casually, if we set the time for like 8, and we’re not pulling until 9, I’m gonna leave. That easy. I could be better using that time j3rking off.

Sensible, realistic, chill, but takes no nonsense. Love it, hate it, its easy. I’m easy, be easy too.

Willing to server transfer or faction change if we vibe, though apparently thats not… necessary ever anymore? I’m not super familiar with the new eased off restrictions and relearning a lot of this game all over again.

EDIT

Availability, if looking to fill rosters for raids or mythic plus teams, I am unavailable Friday evenings, through Sunday evenings.

hmu.
#LadyDrakken#1643
Discord; Angela_Drakken#5315

(If you have a discord, please actually use it. I hate trying to clean cobwebs.)

hi there! we are looking to add more players to our AOTC raid roster and our m+ team… I’m going to attach our guild page for you to skim through to see if we could possibly be a good fit for you! I’d be happy to sit down and chat with you to answer any questions you may have. I look forward to speaking with you soon hopefully!

Hello Angela!

Polarity - US Thrall - Horde is currently recruiting Ranged DPS, a rogue, and Heals for Heroic Raiding and Mythic+ groups. We are currently 6/8N 1/8H NP. Raiding will commence on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm EST! Most of us are returning players from previous expansions, all with heroic raiding backgrounds. Accepting all toons, including alts who just want to hang out! Send a message or inquire in-game! Thank you! We Would be happy to have you join our ranks!

Bnet - DocXHoLLiday#1227
Discord - og_docxholliday3374

made an edit, forgot availability.**

We are a past CE guild that’s been around since 2004 (Obsidian Spur - Thrall) achieving CE for multiple Tiers and Expansions. We took off for dragonflight and have now got the core back together to do a 1 night a week AOTC flex raid group for TWW and beyond. Last time we raided on a 2 night a week schedule we got mythic Jailer down with a top 1200 world kill.

Looking for players who want to tackle AOTC and are active in M+. Laid back raid environment looking to enjoy killing internet monsters with each other again.

Raid times - Wednesday 8:00pm-11:30pm EST

Current Progress - 8/8N 4/8H

Discord : Naftywafty or Naftywafty#0850 if that doesn’t work.

Top Raid Needs :
Demon Hunter (DPS)
Rogue (Any)

Very interested in a M+ Tank for weekly keys with guild mates and pushing. Other active M+ DPS also welcome.

Hey Angela,

Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. We are looking for all positions to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks, Nix would also love to hear from you at btag Gimmicks#1671, or myself at: Interfector#2377.

P.S. Mad respect for being a cosplayer.

Hey there! Filthy Casuals Gaming is actively recruiting more DPS if you’re interested in checking us out. We have a fun community full of good people - usually chatting in Discord throughout the day and enjoying a drink or two in voice comms in the evenings. Check it out and hit me up on Discord if you’re interested in chatting:

[Vivid] 2 Day Mythic Guild

Current progressions: 8/8N 4/8H after week one
Raid Days and Times

Friday 9pm-12a EST.

Sunday 9pm-12a EST.

About us

We are Vivid a guild comprised of close friends across multiple games including wow. Most of which have been gaming together since MOP. We clear AOTC every tier we have raided and then push mythic progression. We aren’t a fully dedicated CE guild but we do like to clear content and perform well.

Expectations

First and foremost we respect each other’s time and lives. That means being on time for raid and ready to go. While real life happens and we understand we just ask a simple heads up so we can accommodate.

Players are to be up to date on class metas and come to raid prepared with relevant gear, enchants, potions, etc. We do aim to provide feast and flasks.

Adapt and overcome. Raiders should feel comfortable with their class and role and have the ability to adapt to change quickly and efficiently.

Above all else HAVE FUN! This isn’t a job and is NOT treated as one. We are a very laid back group that loves to joke around and talk smack!

Current recruiting needs

Any capable player will be considered regardless of needs.

HEALERS: Full but any qualified applicant will be looked at and we fill on a performance basis.

RANGED DPS: evoker > hunter > everything else.

MELEE DPS: DH > Rogue > Pally > everything else.

How to apply

Use our discord link and fill out an application! Under the apply here tab.

discord.gg/DfZhAA2mMt

Reach out to one of our officers on discord

Moralz. ( moralz#9478 )

Zick4short ( cap#6895 )