[H] Thrall - Filthy Casuals Gaming - 1 Night Per Week Normal/Heroic Raid Team Recruiting

Filthy Casuals Gaming is a community of gamers that embraces an inclusive atmosphere with a desire to experience as much of the game as possible. Most of us have day jobs, families, and other stuff going on. But we love the opportunity to come together to tackle Normal and Heroic raid content and M+'s.

We raid every Wednesday night from 8-11PM Eastern and eventually move into Heroic content to tackle AotC. Our expectations are for you to be well prepared by knowing the fights, having consumables, enchanted and gemmed gear, and the right attitude to learn and do the best you can.

We’re welcoming other folks who may want to join the community, whether that be in a “social” or “raider” status. While we’re full on tanks and healers, we’re considering people who can switch from DPS to one of these specs if you can be flexible.

We especially need:

• Warrior
  • Mage
  • Demon Hunter
  • Death Knight
  • Evoker

If you’re interested, look up “Filthy Casuals Gaming” on server Thrall and apply for consideration.

Hello there! I am interested in learning more about the guild!

Hi there! Feel free to ping me on Discord if you want to chat and learn more: cross157

Hey, mage and ret paladin here interested. Add me at battle.net Krasus0491#1230.

Hey there - I’ll send you a friend request and we can chat.

arms/ prot lf raiding guild lets me know who i can talk too to learn more about u guys